Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

This show became total screwed up!

What a besharam mother of five children!!!
Bad bad example

Exactly they cud hv shown her harboring feeling for him till now but what's with the craze of getting married to him now at this stage...she is coming across as more despo than shano ...why will a village mom of 5 children shown as this
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just love Rasheeda.. the way she says those dialogues are just awesome. First time I'm rooting for a negative character 😆

Yes, the story is going round the circles as in the end of each epi Shano ends up at her own home with Rasheeda 😆 but I think the serial is more character driven than story driven.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Exactly they cud hv shown her harboring feeling for him till now but what's with the craze of getting married to him now at this stage...she is coming across as more despo than shano ...why will a village mom of 5 children shown as this

Rasheeda is a 🤣
Cant believe the AT is almost over :O wo bhi itne bekaar show ka
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How is this show? Is it over? I will start watching it after the show ends.
Nope its still going on
and its such a drag
you can just watch the first episode and then the last one
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nope its still going on

and its such a drag
you can just watch the first episode and then the last one

Acctually I dnt stay in Pakistan & HUM TV is not available here. I watch everything online. So I collect reviews first & then watch the show after it finishes.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasaf_ZGH

How is this show? Is it over? I will start watching it after the show ends.

Plz don't waste ur time n energy watching this show...watch mehram or Jackson heights instead...these two shows will b over by next wk n then u can start watching ...much much better than sadqay ...even if u don't know the actor actress u 'll fall in if with them after a few epis...
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Plz don't waste ur time n energy watching this show...watch mehram or Jackson heights instead...these two shows will b over by next wk n then u can start watching ...much much better than sadqay ...even if u don't know the actor actress u 'll fall in if with them after a few epis...

Ya I will watch Jackson Hights because Adeel Hussan is there after it ends. But I dnt have any idea about Mehram. What is the theme of the show? Who are the actors?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasaf_ZGH

Ya I will watch Jackson Hights because Adeel Hussan is there after it ends. But I dnt have any idea about Mehram. What is the theme of the show? Who are the actors?

Oh good that u know Adeel...I 'll luv the other actors in this show too...it 'll end nxt Fri so u can start watching from now on...mehram is the surprise hit of the season and it has ayesha Khan as main female lead n it has two new heroes and another new heroine from the present generation of drama actors but trust me u will luv all of them as the show progresses ...especially the heroes zahid Ahmed and agha Ali...there is a Buddha hero in the first two epis but jus ignore him...he isn't the lead ...u can start watching mehram n Jackson heights now as there r many epis to catch...by the time u reach 23 epis of both the final Epi wud already air