Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Rabz you dont need to watch the torture now :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually.. i don't knw if anyone feels the same.. but i find <the storyline REALLY WEAK n UNREALISTIC ! pehe toh i dnt get kis zamane ki story dikha Rhe hn.. 😕 like itz of nowadays or early 60's 70's.. coz 1st two episi have watched n they used english words.. :S so us se toh lagta hai k itz abt today's world.. but the problem is k ajkal aisa kuch nai hota... Larka larki bhag rhe hon n larke k ghar wale unhe welcome karein ... ??
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
did her sister really had to come right before the nikaah
and do these gaoon wala have no life, they keep on telling on shano...pehle darzi ka beta came and told where they were heading, then some weirdo came and told rasheeda that the nikaah was about to happen

and this rasheeda, she is such a s**t...who hasnt she slept with🤣
first her bro in law, then her fiance...thaikay daar sahab is a saint, he accepted her knowing all her history.

i think this story is going to end in both of them dieing...I do not see a happy ending.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

did her sister really had to come right before the nikaah

and do these gaoon wala have no life, they keep on telling on shano...pehle darzi ka beta came and told where they were heading, then some weirdo came and told rasheeda that the nikaah was about to happen

and this rasheeda, she is such a s**t...who hasnt she slept with🤣
first her bro in law, then her fiance...thaikay daar sahab is a saint, he accepted her knowing all her history.

i think this story is going to end in both of them dieing...I do not see a happy ending.

haha i know! as for him being a saint... there has to be a different word for that piece of !

I think she is going to be dying (disease or something) and as she dies, she will put her hand on khalil's head and dye, symbolizing that she finally agrees and shanno's going to be crying her eyes out-- of happiness or sadness depends on the perspective of the viewer.

i'm going to be upset if khalil and shanno die, but i really want thaikay daar saab to kill rashida. even if he hangs himself afterwards... that would justify their end, i think.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Actually.. i don't knw if anyone feels the same.. but i find <the storyline REALLY WEAK n UNREALISTIC ! pehe toh i dnt get kis zamane ki story dikha Rhe hn.. 😕 like itz of nowadays or early 60's 70's.. coz 1st two episi have watched n they used english words.. :S so us se toh lagta hai k itz abt today's world.. but the problem is k ajkal aisa kuch nai hota... Larka larki bhag rhe hon n larke k ghar wale unhe welcome karein ... ??

The story is based on 70s. But the problem is they have not done justice to it. The look is apt no doubt. But the get ups at times and the language has not matched to that era. If you look at Mukarram Kaleem's character. He plays Shanno's cousin. His look is straight out from today's time. And as you have already mentioned about the use of english words.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
70s main english exist nahin karti thi? I think the issue of english is not about era, it is about rural and urban divide and which in turn is i guess related to double education system, usually in rural areas it is unusual that people speak english. But if lahoris in the drama are speaking english that is fine I think. About the getup I agree.

Originally posted by: brainychild92

haha i know! as for him being a saint... there has to be a different word for that piece of !

I think she is going to be dying (disease or something) and as she dies, she will put her hand on khalil's head and dye, symbolizing that she finally agrees and shanno's going to be crying her eyes out-- of happiness or sadness depends on the perspective of the viewer.

i'm going to be upset if khalil and shanno die, but i really want thaikay daar saab to kill rashida. even if he hangs himself afterwards... that would justify their end, i think.

but im pretty sure it will be a sad ending
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Currently drama doesn't make any sense!
Nautanki Rashida gave Shano opportunity to run away with her evil smile,
and then she went for hang herself after listening Nikkah news..😕
What she was thinking earlier, that Shano will go to park
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arguably Khalil Ur Rehman's worst script in recent times. The show is such a drag-fest. I can not believe that Humtv was banking on this to revive its ratings. It's only doing worse. Alvida deserves the Saturday spot and Saqday needs to get switched over to weekdays now.
it comes on Friday not Satturday :P