Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nope he even ruined PA for me

too much dragging

finally someone who agrees. i thought i was the only one who felt that way..lol
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Sana: This has to be career best performance of Mahira Khan but talking about the serial there are too many loopholes in the script.

Yes the script is a HUGE HUGE mess. I blame it on KRQ because he's only shown his perspective and has written black and white characters that I fail to empathize with. I just wish they don't drag it further than 23 episodes because that's supposedly how many there are. The performances are quite literally the only reason I still watch this show, otherwise I would've gave up a long time back. I'm probably the only one but sort of glad Mahira and Samia did this show, their roles are really different even if they have a thousand flaws 😆 btw I absolutely HATE Khalil's character...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Yes the script is a HUGE HUGE mess. I blame it on KRQ because he's only shown his perspective and has written black and white characters that I fail to empathize with. I just wish they don't drag it further than 23 episodes because that's supposedly how many there are. The performances are quite literally the only reason I still watch this show, otherwise I would've gave up a long time back. I'm probably the only one but sort of glad Mahira and Samia did this show, their roles are really different even if they have a thousand flaws 😆 btw I absolutely HATE Khalil's character...

There are many things in the story that I dont like..
Like Rasheeda's mother and brother without even talking with Rasheeda once about the marriage of Shano and Khalil decides to help them run away... and there are many other points. I am still not sure what is in Rasheeda's mind. Why is she doing it?
But having said that... I still enjoy watching this drama.. 😆
btw, Sania Shamshed and Rehan Khan have also done a very good job.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

just curious; so what do you hate about khalif's character?

Originally posted by: brainychild92

yeahh, that was the reason of joining IF :)

you dont write anymore?
all the good writers during KYPH left now
i dont like the new Ff writers :P
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

OHH.. i thought u were talking about Khalil.. the character .. now this whole thing made me 🤣

n Khalil sir has written Pyaare Afzal too.. n u guys seem to be fans of it :P

OMG I was thinking character Khalil too ROFL ROFL ROFL
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

you dont write anymore?
all the good writers during KYPH left now
i dont like the new Ff writers :P

yeah,i don't think i've ever finished one that i started.. i got really sick and then busy with school. I am an avid reader of ArShi and IshRa, but silent mostly.. Most are too graphic for me, so I too am picky..lol
Oh LOL I just need FFs which have a good concept (like a bit of mystery/thriller in it) but mainly they should be written good with no grammatical errors :P
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shitt I'd just watched it till they reached the mosque n I was happy seeing them getting Nikka-fied in the Precap...but then my aunt told me the end of the Epi n ruined it for me :(
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
started watching this show with lots of hope..liked the initial few epis..but then it got boring..stopped watching it..will watch it once it gets finished...some reviwers making it look like a masterpiece in some review sites.. me too thought the same initially...but it surely has lost its charm very soon