Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have a feeling they'll be caught because in one of the promos Khalil is being beaten by the police in that blue dress which he is also wearing while eloping so what happens next ? Maybe Shano will die ?
But apparently there are 6 to 9 more episodes so what will they show in all that
I stopped watching a few weeks back because it was stuck and nothing was changing but this episode and precap has brought much needed excitement as now we don't know what will happen after they elope
Raindrops. thumbnail
If they are caught in next one or two episodes than what more will they show and how it'll end up for them ?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wiki says theres only 23 episodes total.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey guys do u watch tonyts show with HSY ...the talk show which comes in HUM SITARAY...last season my fav episode were...in order of preference
Mehwish n AHSAN...I watched this Epi innumerable times...LUVED their offscreen persona

hamza abbasi n ayesha k...I was kinda shocked to see how good they looked together...hamza plz do a drama with her

Saba q and adnan siddiqui...I vowed not to watch the Epi coz I m sick of watching Saba with adnan..first maat...then janam...n then agn here...damn it...but the Epi turned out to b surprisingly very good and I ended up liking adnan...lol

omer shariff...god that Epi was hilarious

Fawad n mahira...yeah I known this combo shud hv been no 1 but I jus didn't like the Epi...there was something missing and I still wonder what...plus I don't find fawads offscreen rappo with mahira that good in this Epi...whereas in th Fawad mahira tuc Epi in mahiras talk show I LUVED their rappo...in this Epi something was missing and I jus Cudnt enjoy it a bit...

bilal lashari and reema...HOLY SHIT BILLY IS DROP DEAD GOZS N talented and a gentleman at the same time...what a killer combo man...he shud do movies too

P.s.if u guys hvnt watched the talk show plz see them...all the above episode are a must watch...search tonyts with HSY in yt

Nyways the reason of the rant above is HSY is shooting a second season...and he was tweeting asking for the combos we want to see...I keep tweeting him diff fab combos of mine but I guess if we tweet together it will be more effective...this is an example of my one tweet...u can get his Twitter id fm it
@HSYCOUTUREKING bring FRESH faces of Pak industry this season...AGHA ALI with SUMBUL IQBAL and AFFAN WAHEED with MAWRA HOCANE PLzzz

Hahaha...yeah I know I m a despo fan of the above two Jodi but I hv other wishes too...so here u go...choose the ones u like most ...jus keep in mind they should be HUM tv stars as the show airs in Hum and they won't invite stars who do shows for geo or ARY mostly...

Here r my dream combos I keep tweeting him

1.SANAM baloch with Fahad Mustafa or Mikal zulfikar or adeel Hussain...

2.boys combo...osman Khalid butt and agha Ali
affan waheed with shehryar munawar
mikaal with adeel Hussain
mohib mirza n Fahad Mustafa

3.gals combo...mawra and urwa hocane...Sumbul and Maya Ali ...alishba and Syra yousuf

4.legend combos...
marina Khan n nauman ejaz FAISAL QURESHI n SAVERA NADEEM

5.young couple combos
AGHA ALI n Sumbul iqbal
AFFAN waheed n MAWRA hocane
AYEZA Khan with Danish taimoor or SAMI K
osman Khalid butt and Maya Ali
sarwat gilani n fahad mirza

6.SANAM SAEED with adeel Hussain or mikaal mohib mirza

Phew I guess I covered as many as I cud fm hum family without repeating those who already came in season 1

Guys plz tweet him ur fa v combos from above regularly the coming one month coz afterwards it will be too late ...U can add adnan lol
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is there any new show Fawad and Mahira doing?
Abby I finished watching Shakk.
I thought if this was the ending than why they stretched the show?
One thing is true, one couple can destroy so many families with their jealousy!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Abby can you please make your text smaller, and this is a Sadqay AT there is one for tonite with hsy separately, post it there please 😊

But talking about tonite with hsy the episodes i enjoyed most were Vaneeza and DP's, Bushra and Ali Azmat, Javed S and Resham, Maria and Ayesha, and Hamza and Aisha.

FM's episode was the first shot and it had too many glitches, way too many. The editing, the sound, the camera work, and even the questions HSY asked were somewhat irrelevant and weird... he didn't carry the conversation at all. He didn't know much about them to even ask... Similarly In Reema's episode he was so biased to poor Bilal the entire time and similarly didn't know much about Bilal to ask. Reema made a fool out of herself acting like a child. These two episodes had an incomplete awkward feel to them.

Saba Q I found loud and annoying at times, but Adnan Siddiqui was fun to watch in their episode. Ahsan and Mehwish were too OTT for my liking, especially Mehwish. And honestly no one wil kill you if you can't speak english. Just speak urdu instead of mouthing all sorts of wrong words together.

I didn't like Meesha and Saba, they were boring. Even Iman and Shehzad, and Umar Shareef and Mehreen Syed were boring.

Zeba and Humayun I enjoyed Zeba's parts but Humayun, his face, the awkward smiling, the sweating you could tell from his face that he was lying 🥱

I wish he does good homework for the second season like they had done for TUC.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Is there any new show Fawad and Mahira doing?

Abby I finished watching Shakk.
I thought if this was the ending than why they stretched the show?
One thing is true, one couple can destroy so many families with their jealousy!

No they're not. Mahira's shooting for a film and Fawad no idea.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

No they're not. Mahira's shooting for a film and Fawad no idea.

Thanks!

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't get the ending
Why was th mom happy

Is this a twist where the mom is shown she is happy shano at least got her love which she Cudnt

Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I didn't get the ending

Why was th mom happy

Is this a twist where the mom is shown she is happy shano at least got her love which she Cudnt

I don't think so, she looked evil and well she is very twisted but why don't they reveal more about her now
I have a bad feeling about Shano and Khalil