Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahira has really struck gold with humsafar...based on jus one shw she got a chance with srk in bolly...that also in a fil. Under farhan akhtars banners...th films produced by farhan always hv good scripts...in showbiz luck plays a huge part n mahira is th biggest example of that...coz even fawad didnt get this lucky given zgh was a bigger hit in india than humsafar...sanam s has many indian fans but she wasnt approached by anyone...only mahira hit th jackpot..lucky her
Nyways coming to todays epi must say khalils dad n shanos mom has more chemistry than shano khalil...hahaha...i enjoyed their scn today way more than ny over filmi shano khalil scns
OMG wow
Rasheeda turned out worst than I imagined
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG wow

Rasheeda turned out worst than I imagined

She's insane 😆 Samia Mumtaz is brilliant as Rasheeda.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Rashida is not only an evil, she is full of venom.

So, she had an intimate relation with Abdur Rahman! She had relation with Khalil's father too!
She had relation with two guys in that young age😲😆
Khalil's respect for his step father and love of Abdur Rahman for his step son was amazing.
I'm loving this father-son's bonding!!
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The show just lost all the innocence intensity etc atleast for me. What a creepy episode.
Kundi bhi lagadon' :S Mummmyy
and how lame this show can really get. Wat sort of a husband hears those things about her wife and wat a thanda reaction he gave :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

The show just lost all the innocence intensity etc atleast for me. What a creepy episode.
Kundi bhi lagadon' :S Mummmyy
and how lame this show can really get. Wat sort of a husband hears those things about her wife and wat a thanda reaction he gave :D

Lol true...they hv gone th dirty way

How can they shw mom of 5 kids in such a light

She was abt to jump on khalils dad...hahaha...i cudnt stop rofling seeing yterdays epi

Before i used to get so pissed that why adnan malikk is th lead of such a big shw but now i m glad no other hero wasted his time energy in this shw...

Lol yterday to hadd hi ho gayi n whats th point of telling ur hubby that some1 took u to a hotel...even to khalils dad she was telling abt th hotel...like what th hell

Who is th writer of this shw
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Khalil ur rehman the one who wrote pyarey afzal n.Bunty I.love u and apparently its the true story based on Khalil ur rehman itself. I wonder if real Shanks real mom is alive and watching this show 🤣
Lmao ikr he shouldnt have shown all this in a drama man
No one could have done the role better than Samia though
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol hadn't she cheated on Abdur Rehman? :p
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damnnn Rashida and Khalil dad's scene Omggg that women can do antyhing.