Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Drag of an episode. I am literally losing my patience to watch this drama.. first of all its cut to 34 mins Hum playing its rating game like always. Secondly, nothing happens.. KRQ should've let them make this into a film, would've been so much better.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of the 11th episode of Sadqay Tumhare

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-2Dx

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Drag of an episode. I am literally losing my patience to watch this drama.. first of all its cut to 34 mins Hum playing its rating game like always. Secondly, nothing happens.. KRQ should've let them make this into a film, would've been so much better.

Chalo, id rather have 34 mins of crap than 40 mins of torture
I would be disappointed if the show was interesting but its not
they can cut it to 20 mins for all i care
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Chalo, id rather have 34 mins of crap than 40 mins of torture
I would be disappointed if the show was interesting but its not
they can cut it to 20 mins for all i care

For me the show is interesting, just way too damn slow.. this is film material, not drama. On the other hand bin roye is drama material which is being made into a film 😆
Yess they should have made this a telefilm or a mini serial!
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing exactly NOTHING happened in the last episode!!!!!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Losing interest totally!! The show is not moving a bit! Same scene...
Only watching for Mahira Khan!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea they shudnt hav made it around just one basic story track...its just hanging on there
Mahira and Adnan do make a superb pair... this show cudv been a hit if it was a bit fast n had proper content
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
GUYS PLZ WATCH NEW HUM TV TELEFILM which aired on 25th december...UMMEED E NAU
its a tribute to qaid e azam and stars Agha ali ...sarah khan and qavi khan...its the bestest telefilm aired on humtv this yr with AMAZING acting from Sarah khan and agha ali...ufff

I m sooo damn happy Humtv cast them for this telefilm...both of them lookd super beautiful in th shw n sarah khan has really improved a lot from bari apa days...now she is a full fledged drama actress n i jus luved her chem with agha ali...i didnt expect they wud look so damn good together...i hv already watched the telefilm twice...its that good n inspiring ..

A MUST WATCH...here is the link...plz watch and comment..tell humtv to cast sara agha togthr in a full fledged shw...ufff i jus cant get over th jodi

Umed e Nau Telefilm Full HUM TV Drama Dec 25, 2014: http://youtu.be/iaJYLvN0SXE
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This serial is a Way too slow.. Lol which is why i decided to watch last three episodes in a row.. Was so DAMN excited to knw if something might have happened or the twist is here maybe.. But naaa

The only thing I want is the song which Shano Sings everytime.. Guess she sings the whole song in episode 11, when she is up at the roof! Does anyone knw if it is uploadet anywhere? Or Can anyone please upload it ? :) ill be VERY thankful

Love
Sur