Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Adnaan Malik was such an eye candy in white kurta :p
Mahira was a doll with those uber cute expression
The thing that bothered me I Shanos parents let him meet Shano alone
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The episode was slow and bit boring!! And Khalil going direct to Shano's bedroom was somehow unusual..
specially in back home, and Khalil is going in front of Shano's unhappy parents
is kind of disrespect and daring!
Shano's father seems like has no clue why he is not agreeing
for the marriage of Shano and Khalil 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

The episode was slow and bit boring!! And Khalil going direct to Shano's bedroom was somehow unusual..

specially in back home, and Khalil is going in front of Shano's unhappy parents
is kind of disrespect and daring!
Shano's father seems like has no clue why he is not agreeing
for the marriage of Shano and Khalil 😆

Yes story is not moving forward, Shano and her mum had same scenes again and it just didn't click at all this time, kaafi same scenes hain Shano k with her mum specially,jo k ab thora boring ho raha hai
I loved the last scene and I think that was the only scene that I enjoyed that much in this episode. I don't know why people are finding it odd that he went up to meet her, woh aisa hi hai kisi k baat nahi sunta aur ab tau sab us se thora darte hain after that fight sequence.
Precap didn't give away much this time, I don't know what Khalil wants. Shano looks pretty confident that he'll never ask her to elope, how is she going to react if he actually says that 😕
And maybe he isn't interested in eloping either so under what circumstances will they elope
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of the 13 the episode of Sadqay Tumhare ...

What do you all think of Rasheeda? Check out this review and share your thoughts

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-2C4
Neel_M thumbnail
Online doesn't give precap... so there are some eloping conversations?
I think him going to Shano's bedroom is unusual in Pakistan society and specially in a
regressive families..
And I like to see Khalil doing the right things, even though people are scared of him.
The precap is on youtube
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heard some rave reviews abt this serial and just finished watching first 10 epi in fast forward mode..lol. Nice simple story..liked the old charm and the whole village setting with some beautifully shot scenes. BUT that lead actor is a miscast 👎🏼.
His expressions n dialogue delivery is off and he even smiles during serious scenes :S
Also the pace is quite slow..the drama often drags and gets boring. Maybe because the story is too simple n only interesting point is Shano's mothers past.Anyway hope they dont stretch it more than 19 episodes.
P.S Will Shano die in the end? Seemed like it from the writers interview.😕
Neel_M thumbnail
Thanks RD
Didn't get who is the guy doctor was talking and about what?
I think doctor will have some important role in future!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zaniax

Heard some rave reviews abt this serial and just finished watching first 10 epi in fast forward mode..lol. Nice simple story..liked the old charm and the whole village setting with some beautifully shot scenes. BUT that lead actor is a miscast 👎🏼.

His expressions n dialogue delivery is off and he even smiles during serious scenes :S
Also the pace is quite slow..the drama often drags and gets boring. Maybe because the story is too simple n only interesting point is Shano's mothers past.Anyway hope they dont stretch it more than 19 episodes.
P.S Will Shano die in the end? Seemed like it from the writers interview.😕

Hahahah...SO DAMN TRUE...th so called rave reviews r jus coz it was mahiras comebk shw after a long tym n hence th over hype which bkfired as th shw is below average

Dont get me started with th lead actor...his smile ruins both th serious scns n romantic scns

Agree shanos mom has a better story than shano khalil

Also i dont understand frm where th depth of shano khalil luvstory occurred in th first place

Initial epis he used to b irritated with her n saw her a glimpse n suddenly out of nowhere he is head over heels over her

There was no build up of tbeir feelings which is presented so strongly in th shw

N yeah its so damn boring...

Watching it for mahira only n i luv th ost

But as u said i also watch every epi in fast forward mode