Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What did he answer to that?

But respecting parents doesnt necessarily mean agreeing to their every wish if you dont feel right about it πŸ€” you have every right to disagree with them if they are wrong

That exactly was Shano's point jo apni beti ko jahunum mein chod kar jayega woh kahan jayega ...and Maulvi Sahab had no answer to that

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have a question I still don't quite get the story that Shanno narrated to the molvi. It was kind of confusing and too much khala and khalo drama that my head was spinning by the end of it. Even bechara molvi asked for a glass of water after hearing the story lol. πŸ˜†
All I understood was that Shanno's mom had an affair with Khalil's dad which is sadiq I think.
Did Khalil's mom know of this affair???
Since Shanno knows about it I would think even her dad knows about it so how did he accept to marry Shanno's mother??
I still don't get why Shanno's mother is so mean and full of herself while she should actually be ashamed for being a shameless woman.
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
I have a question I still don't quite get the story that Shanno narrated to the molvi. It was kind of confusing and too much khala and khalo drama that my head was spinning by the end of it. Even bechara molvi asked for a glass of water after hearing the story lol. πŸ˜†
All I understood was that Shanno's mom had an affair with Khalil's dad which is sadiq I think.
Did Khalil's mom know of this affair???
Since Shanno knows about it I would think even her dad knows about it so how did he accept to marry Shanno's mother??
I still don't get why Shanno's mother is so mean and full of herself while she should actually be ashamed for being a shameless woman.
[/QUOTE
Khalil's mom took divorce from her husband and married Abdur Rehman when she comes to know about Khalil's dads affair with Shano's mom
I think the story is incomplete. We don't know Rasheeda's side of story maybe truth isn't the way everyone knows about. I have a feeling she was a victim but no one believed her and her sister married her fiance so now she wants to take revenge from her sis
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

What's weird though is Khalil's mom is the one who should be upset with Rasheeda because of what happened and we don't see that instead it's Rasheeda who's upset.
Also I don't get how Khalil's and Shano's engagement was decided after all of this drama between the two families.
I don't know if I heard it well but didn't Shano tell the molvi that Abdul Rehamn caught Rasheeda and Sadiq together so he is pretty much aware of their story.
And Abdul Rehman was Rasheeda's fianc but married Khalil's mother instead??
I wonder if Khalil also knows about this story.
Also how does Shano know about this incident since she wasn't born at that time. It's not like some regular issue that they would discuss in fact they would hide it from everyone.
I guess there is more to the story then what Shano has mentioned.
Rasheeda could be a victim but I don't know I just can't see her as a victim because of her evilness. πŸ€”

How does shano know the whole story?! :S
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a ton...

I watch online that is why miss promos!

Lots of fighting coming πŸ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How does shano know the whole story?! :S

That's my question also. Shano wasn't born at that time so how did she know of this story. Also an incident like this is not something people would share openly. It's considered something shameful which means they will try to hide it and never discuss it among each other which again makes me question then how did Shano find out?? Did she overhear them talking one day maybe??
Apart from Shano does everyone else in the family know the story?? Is Khalil aware of this incident??? And after all this drama how did both families agree to Khalil and Shano getting engaged??
My head is spinning with so much questions here and I can't find any answers to them lol
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone!!I have recently started watching Sadqay Tumhare on insistence of one of my friends.Atta boy!!I am hooked!!
My love for Pak shows goes back to HS/ZGHand many others but Sadqay has finally warmed up my heart again.
Khalil and Shano's love story and the shiddat with purity is something which fans the fantasy of my idea of sappy romance.Though the story is not extraordinary ,a tale retold many times but the bond Shano and Khalil share is extraordinary.
It reminds of a quote-
"Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them."

Dreams for an Insomniac
Perfect description of their state of mind.Totally love it !!

My fav moments

Hai woh pehli nazar

grumpy KhalilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and OMG I love this !!When the the mad family refuses the rishta and his parents disappinted say that "fikar mat kar" lolπŸ˜† the reply is So Khalil

and Hai meri mahira 😳😳

GIF CREDITS SADQAY TUMHARE TUMBLER PAGE

--Piu
P.S-I hope I can join in for discussions with you guys??

Edited by manzilmukul - 9 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Hello everyone!!I have recently started watching Sadqay Tumhare on insistence of one of my friends.Atta boy!!I am hooked!!

My love for Pak shows goes back to HS/ZGHand many others but Sadqay has finally warmed up my heart again.
Khalil and Shano's love story and the shiddat with purity is something which fans the fantasy of my idea of sappy romance.Though the story is not extraordinary ,a tale retold many times but the bond Shano and Khalil share is extraordinary.
It reminds of a quote-
"Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them."

Dreams for an Insomniac
Perfect description of their state of mind.Totally love it !!

My fav moments

Hai woh pehli nazar

grumpy KhalilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and OMG I love this !!When the the mad family refuses the rishta and his parents disappinted say that "fikar mat kar" lolπŸ˜† the reply is So Khalil

and Hai meri mahira 😳😳

GIF CREDITS SADQAY TUMHARE TUMBLER PAGE

--Piu
P.S-I hope I can join in for discussions with you guys??

Hello there :D
I too have started watching the show recently and loving it. Everything about it is entertaining. From the amazing actors to the PASSIONATE chemistry between Mahira and Adnan, to the wonderful places the show was shot in. When I'm watching the show, I get so engrossed with it, that I feel it's happening right in front of me and it's not a show.
Really hats of to everyone who is behind Sadqay Tumhare.
I agree with you the tale maybe told many times, but Khalil and Shano are something else. They captivate the screen with their presence and MINDBLOWING chemistry.
Awesome quote you got up there! so true Embarrassed
I loved their first meeting. God the way Khalil stares, his eyes man he pulls you towards him like a magnet. 🀒
Grumpy Khalil is my favorite πŸ˜† He's so cute when he's grumpy lol
yep his answer was so Khalilicious πŸ˜† God so possessive already πŸ˜‰
Mahira is great as usual, I'm loving her as Shano.
Ofcourse you can join dear, even though I'm also a new follower of the show myself lol
Raindrops. thumbnail
What I like about both Shano and Khalil is that they have many layers in their character, Shano on surface is an innocent, shy girl but than she has inner strength and can give reply to anyone, specially in her interaction with her mom and Fayyaz. She isn't disrespectful but knows how to reply so she isn't a damsel in distress.
On the other hand Khalil on surface in Akarbaaz and Gussay Wala but he is scared from Shano