Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Its very couple n only couple i guess, whom i find hot intense n cute all at same time.. like when she moved backwards n he moved forward towards her*hot looks*then when he holds her burning chemistry did its work*intense*then we come to know its his dream all of a sudden n his smirk..*cute*😳
Perfect they are😳☺️

they are totally perfect together <3 I know his cute smile though awww bless <3 😳 😳
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh.. i know that is certain skin reaction but whats it called in english...??
their love is pure n innocent... no doubt... thats y i loved n still loving their purity of relation..
adnan n mahira have filled the lives in characters n i defo love their chemistry...😳

Google searched it lol
Urticaria (chapaki), also known as sheet pitt in Ayurveda, is an allergic skin disorder that is characterised by the appearance of raised rashes, redness and itching. It can happen anywhere on the skin including the scalp, lips, palms, soles and even genitals. Ayurveda believes that urticaria occurs in response to certain substances which are produced in the body as a result of metabolic disturbances. It may occur due to indigestion, overeating or because of eating food unsuitable for the body.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Google searched it lol
Urticaria (chapaki), also known as sheet pitt in Ayurveda, is an allergic skin disorder that is characterised by the appearance of raised rashes, redness and itching. It can happen anywhere on the skin including the scalp, lips, palms, soles and even genitals. Ayurveda believes that urticaria occurs in response to certain substances which are produced in the body as a result of metabolic disturbances. It may occur due to indigestion, overeating or because of eating food unsuitable for the body.

Aww so sweet... thanks😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yesh he is there to stay... this scene is yet to come n also the one in which he says yahan se bhaga k le jaun tumhn... she asks kahan leke jaoge n he says molbi sahab k pass...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I can't see the promo πŸ˜’

Wow! can't wait to see that scene... Molbi sahab ki pass 😳
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelM

I can't see the promo πŸ˜’

Wow! can't wait to see that scene... Molbi sahab ki pass 😳

Those promos were shown before show came as coming soon
Raindrops. thumbnail
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello :D
This show is just PERFECT. From the brilliant acting of the actors and actresses to the characters and story. Everything looks so real. I'm watching this show with so much interest and I would say it's one of the best (if not the best) Pakistani show I've come across. In love with this show.
Mahira is gorgeous as usual and is prefect for Shanno's role. I'm loving her.
Adnan Malik is AMAZING. I can't believe some people aren't convinced with him as Khalil. He's actually too good as Khalil. That arrogant, angry look suits him so much. I don't think anyone could have done Khalil's role better than him. I'm in love with the way he stares at Shanno lolπŸ˜†
The chemistry between Mahira and Adnan is MINDBLOWING. Too good yaar.
The way they look into each other's eyes "melts*
This show is something so different and new from all the other Pakistani shows and I hope we get to see more Pakistani shows like this. The directors did a great job in choosing the actors and the places. Everything looks so real that it doesn't feel like I'm watching a show, it feels it's real life.
Hats off to everyone who helped in creating this wonderful show.
_Dua
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Did the molvi actually say something like the girl can't marry without her parents agreement?!
Because that's not true in all cases
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Did the molvi actually say something like the girl can't marry without her parents agreement?!

Because that's not true in all cases

No it was about respecting your parents and you shouldn't even say uff to them but than Shano asks what If parents put children in hell
What did he answer to that?
But respecting parents doesnt necessarily mean agreeing to their every wish if you dont feel right about it πŸ€” you have every right to disagree with them if they are wrong