Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Loveurlife1

Yeppp agree with you! See for the fight scene see up in UK they cut out that scene I so wanted to know what happen between that fight!!!

Oh it is uploaded on youtube you can catch it if you missed it
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

I lov3d i loved loved the episode... his dream was my dream too i didnt want that hand holding scene just a dream but reality ONLY๐Ÿ˜ณi know how much i waited fir that scene... i found it HHHOOOTTT...๐Ÿ˜‰

when shano asked him maar khaa k aye ho... he nodded no... i was like... maar kha k aya but khila k b aya hai...
wonder what is going to happen in next epi... oh mannn i cant wait.. Haye Re Hum Sadqe Tumhare...
by the way what is chhapaaki...??๐Ÿ˜†

I have heard some kind of allergic reaction where skin is raised, inflammed and red but not too sure
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

I lov3d i loved loved the episode... his dream was my dream too i didnt want that hand holding scene just a dream but reality ONLY๐Ÿ˜ณi know how much i waited fir that scene... i found it HHHOOOTTT...๐Ÿ˜‰

when shano asked him maar khaa k aye ho... he nodded no... i was like... maar kha k aya but khila k b aya hai...
wonder what is going to happen in next epi... oh mannn i cant wait.. Haye Re Hum Sadqe Tumhare...
by the way what is chhapaaki...??๐Ÿ˜†

Shano and Khalil's love is pure and intense and Adnan Mahira share such good chemistry
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeppp agree with you! See for the fight scene see up in UK they cut out that scene I so wanted to know what happen between that fight!!!
nothing much... they all started beating him ruthlessly... n he didnt react
.. but when they left him he got up n took some thick stick or something(dont know what it was) n then he started his very job n they all fell unconscious... he went to shanu after that...

Ohhh I see cause I was thinking did he beat the hell out of them as well. When he got to shanu's house I was like omggg he has been beaten up really badly then that scene of shanu putting medicen on him, and I was like awww they are just soo cute
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
@Raindrops I might do that!! Was badly waiting for the scene and when they didn't show it I was like what just happened๐Ÿ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
I have a feeling Khalil will stay at Shano's place a bit longer, that promo scene will come soon where Shano is studying and Khalil comes there
Loveurlife1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

I have a feeling Khalil will stay at Shano's place a bit longer, that promo scene will come soon where Shano is studying and Khalil comes there

yeppp he will be staying at her place saw it in one promo that he is injured and he's at her place :)
sooo excited for next week episode now!!
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have heard some kind of allergic reaction where skin is raised, inflammed and red but not too sure
Shano and Khalil's love is pure and intense and Adnan Mahira share such good chemistry

oh.. i know that is certain skin reaction but whats it called in english...??
their love is pure n innocent... no doubt... thats y i loved n still loving their purity of relation..
adnan n mahira have filled the lives in characters n i defo love their chemistry...๐Ÿ˜ณ
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveurlife1

Ohhh I see cause I was thinking did he beat the hell out of them as well. When he got to shanu's house I was like omggg he has been beaten up really badly then that scene of shanu putting medicen on him, and I was like awww they are just soo cute

Its very couple n only couple i guess, whom i find hot intense n cute all at same time.. like when she moved backwards n he moved forward towards her*hot looks*then when he holds her burning chemistry did its work*intense*then we come to know its his dream all of a sudden n his smirk..*cute*๐Ÿ˜ณ
Perfect they are๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

yesh he is there to stay... this scene is yet to come n also the one in which he says yahan se bhaga k le jaun tumhn... she asks kahan leke jaoge n he says molbi sahab k pass...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†