Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally loved today's episode <3 can't wait for next week now !!
angel_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I currently started watching this serial and I'm really loving it.
It's such an amazing serial...Love it
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the episode, scared for next episode!
Shanu's mother seems so evil, the way she threw slipper to her son was so disgusting!
The way she smirk proves how evil she is...revenge is bigger than anything for her!
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
drama is a bit filmy but i am liking it
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifzaa

drama is a bit filmy but i am liking it

Yes very filmy specially fight scene was like Punjabi films but overall I love this drama 😳
Loveurlife1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Yes very filmy specially fight scene was like Punjabi films but overall I love this drama 😳

Totally right proper filmy, specially loved that scene where he was thiking that he was at shano's place and when he held her hand that was like soo cute !!!😳
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveurlife1

Totally right proper filmy, specially loved that scene where he was thiking that he was at shano's place and when he held her hand that was like soo cute !!!😳

And that scene was shot beautifully specially the shot from the top . It was first proper romantic scene too bad it was just his dream
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I lov3d i loved loved the episode... his dream was my dream too i didnt want that hand holding scene just a dream but reality ONLY😳i know how much i waited fir that scene... i found it HHHOOOTTT...πŸ˜‰
when shano asked him maar khaa k aye ho... he nodded no... i was like... maar kha k aya but khila k b aya hai...
wonder what is going to happen in next epi... oh mannn i cant wait.. Haye Re Hum Sadqe Tumhare...
by the way what is chhapaaki...??πŸ˜†
Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 9 years ago
Loveurlife1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

And that scene was shot beautifully specially the shot from the top . It was first proper romantic scene too bad it was just his dream

Yeppp agree with you! See for the fight scene see up in UK they cut out that scene I so wanted to know what happen between that fight!!!
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Loveurlife1

Yeppp agree with you! See for the fight scene see up in UK they cut out that scene I so wanted to know what happen between that fight!!!

nothing much... they all started beating him ruthlessly... n he didnt react
.. but when they left him he got up n took some thick stick or something(dont know what it was) n then he started his very job n they all fell unconscious... he went to shanu after that...