Warna na ho

Adnan jus ruined.th shw

I know he is new...but why put him as solo lead in.such a big budget shw

This is just your opinion don't put it across as the universal truth
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Someone please explain about the past narration and why she wanted to know if she can marry him...Couldn't understand what she was saying...the names were hard and what is Dass? or something.

Khalil is son of Inayat from her first husband Muhammad Sadiq, Muhammad Sadiq also had illegal relation with Shano's mom (Rasheeda), When Khalil's mom comes to know she takes divorce from Muhammad Sadiq and marries Abdur Rehman ( Farhan Ali Agha )
To sum it all Khalil's bilogical father had illegal relationship with Shano's mom. She went to ask maulvi shahab that is the rishta jaiz in sharia (Islamic law)
What did the Maulvi reply?

I dont know what is wrong with Hum TV channel today...the sound was hideous...i didnt understand a single word...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Khalil is son of Inayat and her first husband Muhammad Sadiq. Muhammad Sadiq also had illegal relations with Rasheeda (Shano's mom). When Rasheeda's fiance ( Lahore wale khalu )comes to know he breaks his engagement with Rasheeda and marries khalil's mom

so khalil's mom had a second marriage to Farhan ali agha...and farhan ali agha was engaged to shano's mom...shanos mom liked her bro in law😕...have we been introduced to this guy yet? I cant remember all their names...so confusing
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Someone please explain about the past narration and why she wanted to know if she can marry him...Couldn't understand what she was saying...the names were hard and what is Dass? or something.

IKR...too many khala's and kahlo's😆.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

so khalil's mom had a second marriage to Farhan ali agha...and farhan ali agha was engaged to shano's mom...shanos mom liked her bro in law😕...have we been introduced to this guy yet? I cant remember all their names...so confusing

Yeah you are right and Khalil's real dad Muhammad Sadiq who Shano's mom had an affair with has not been introduced. I don't know if he has any role in the story
Secondly I have a feeling that we still don't know Rasheeda's side of story, why is she taking revenge from khalil's mom when she was the one who destroyed her home in the first place 😕
-shabz- thumbnail
it might be a accusation, maybe thats why shano's mom is against them, maybe she was a victim of molestation or rape, which was named as an affair...anyways...akhir shano ko her episode main thapad kyun padta hai😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shano bechari ko kitne chaante perhne hain lol
btw the scenes in which they narrated the shano's house incident in detail were unnecessary...like Khalil to Doctor n Shano to her friend..

Samiya is doing a great job as Rasheeda..n I also love Shano's scenes wid her parents...Mahira's so good in them!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
PLZ PLZ PLZ WATCH REHAAI
ITS BEYOND EPIC

I JUS WATCHED IT

ITS A 2012.SHW WITH 15 EPIS ONLY

I M DUMBSTRUCK SPEECHLESS
sorry for going off topic

I m also watching bari apa in zindagi now...god i dont hv words how awesum this shw it...savera nadeem is jus OUT OF THE WORLD
I loved that show too!