Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Dont know why i m losing interest in th shw coz i dont want to see adnan mahira as a jodi n th shw is all abt their stuggle hardship n passionate luv...uff allah what punishment
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Dont know why i m losing interest in th shw coz i dont want to see adnan mahira as a jodi n th shw is all abt their stuggle hardship n passionate luv...uff allah what punishment

Than please don't watch, no one is forcing you 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adnan deserves a chance, especially when he isn't even that bad. He's doing good for a debutante, he looks the part, and he shares great chemistry with Mahira.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Even if the pace is slow, I love watching this drama.. Samia Mumtaz, Rehan Sheikh, Mahira, Farhan Ali Agha, and Shamil Qureshi are amazing so far.
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Even if the pace is slow, I love watching this drama.. Samia Mumtaz, Rehan Sheikh, Mahira, Farhan Ali Agha, and Shamil Qureshi are amazing so far.

I hate Shano's mom but Samiya plays it very well, she is effortless and well I love Mahira and her scenes 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

I hate Shano's mom but Samiya plays it very well, she is effortless and well I love Mahira and her scenes 😳

The scenes I enjoy the most are Shano with her parents.. the intensity is just something else in those scenes..
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

The scenes I enjoy the most are Shano with her parents.. the intensity is just something else in those scenes..

And I love her Nani, the way she came today and Jharofied her daughter just loved it
BlackStar. thumbnail
Nida the family dynamics are so real, grandmothers yelling at kids, solving issues, family being so important.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Someone please explain about the past narration and why she wanted to know if she can marry him...Couldn't understand what she was saying...the names were hard and what is Dass? or something.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Newcomer.as.solo lead ho toh zahid khan in mehram jaisa ho
Warna na ho

Adnan jus ruined.th shw

I know he is new...but why put him as solo lead in.such a big budget shw