Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

free to use:

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Speaking of his latest drama on air, Sadqay Tumhare, based on his life, he reveals, "Ek scene assa nahin hai jo drame ke khatir add kiya gaya ho (There is no scene that has been added for the sake of the drama)."

He admits that though opening up his story to others was difficult, he felt the need to acknowledge this girl. He wistfully reflects, "Mein shayad uske samne gunegaar tha (Perhaps I let her down). I wish to give tributes to her."

With such deep emotion behind this story, can we be assured of a happy ending this time?

While Khalil sahib adamantly refuses to disclose any details, he seems amused that we are chasing unicorns and rainbows and that the finality of death is actually a happy ending.

"Ye joh hum zinda reh jate hai woh hai sad ending (That we remain living, is the sad ending)," he laughs.

Commending the team for successfully recreating that time period, culture and dressing, he feels that Mahira Khan has done justice to her role, and allows for the fact that this is Adnan Malik's first outing as an actor in a serious role.

Raindrops. thumbnail

Shanno,

Pata nahi kaisa laga hoga tumhe mera achanak aa jaana, tumse milna aur jaatay hua tumhe khat day jaana. Waise to baat karnay mein lehaz nahi hai mujhe jo jee mein aaye muu par bol daita hoon lekin yahan badi bebasi dekhi maine. Ek zaara si baat kahenay kay liye teen saafon ka khat likhna pada aur woh bhi aisay ki likhnay, likhnay mein raat guzar gayee lekin yeh nahi maloom tha kay iss raat ki subh honay tak kitni sadiyaan beet jayeen gi. Yeh bhi maloom nahi tha ki mein to tumharay baigar rahe hi nahi sakta aur yeh bhi maloom nahi tha ki mein tumse kitni mohabbat karta hoon. Saaf dekhta hoon ki tumhari Ammi aur Abba mujhse khush nahin hain lekin mein unsay bahut khush hoon. Unki nafrat nay mujhe yaad dilaya ki mujhe mohabbat tumse kitni hai.

Suna tha bachpan ki maangni hai tumse, to samjha tha Khala-Khalu say miloon ga toh woh galay laga kar muu-maatha chumain gay, sabko bula kar kahe gain yeh hai humara Khalil lekin Tooti Chukk wali mulaqat say mujhe siraf yeh jaananay ko mila ki mein unka Khalil nahi hoon. Issliye unki parwah nahi rahi. Aytwaar ko meray Ammi-Abba tumharay yanhan jayeen ya na-jayeen aur tumharay Ammi-Abba maanay ya na-maanaymujhe iski parwah bhi nahi hai. Mein kisi ka Khalil hoon ya nahi ab yeh nahi soochta, ab toh yeh soochta hoon ki mein Shanno ka Khalil hoon ya nahi.

Tumhara,

Khalil

Copied from a blog, God This letter was beyond amazing
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

^ Same feelings btw he did say he married his mamu ki beti but in drama Shano is khala ki beti 😕

Also he married very young

mamu ki beti kahin woh "baby" to nahinn 😲????
Im already extremely sure about the fact that the ending of the show is going to be tragic..
btw he got kids? and is a married man today??😕😕 i couldnt find any info about this man 😆😆😆
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

mamu ki beti kahin woh "baby" to nahinn 😲????
Im already extremely sure about the fact that the ending of the show is going to be tragic..
btw he got kids? and is a married man today??😕😕 i couldnt find any info about this man 😆😆😆

Yes he is happily married and has kids, his daughter is a dear friend on IF but obviously she won't tell anything about the ending 😆
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Yes he is happily married and has kids, his daughter is a dear friend on IF but obviously she won't tell anything about the ending 😆

😲😲 OMG.. i didnt knw he was marrried.. i thought tragic ke baad tragic stories likh likh he spends time... Why cant I find any info about him😆.. daughter is even on IF ⭐️⭐️ she a part of this topic for sure then?😛
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This looks so so good.. already hooked!!
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Shano is not his wife...then his current wife wont be liking this serial at all 😆... And if Shano is alive, then it must be painful for her also...to watch this serial..or to even know tht such serial is on air
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

If Shano is not his wife...then his current wife wont be liking this serial at all 😆... And if Shano is alive, then it must be painful for her also...to watch this serial..or to even know tht such serial is on air

He said in khawateen digest interview that he married his mamu ki beti and he was 19 at that time
Isnt it weird that he made this show even though he is married to someone else? :S
Pretty awkward
Feel bad for his wife