Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

I hope they stay together at the end...😭i hate trageic love stories...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†this serial made me crazyy for both of them...adnan's role is exactly what i like to see in guys...πŸ˜†

I wanted Mahira to do a tragedy πŸ˜† but after starting Sadqay Tumhare I wish she does tragedy in some other drama. It has only been a few episodes and I am getting crazy For Adnan Mahira's chemistry, I want a happy ending 😳
I am pretty sure its gonna be a tragic end :( The title sadqay tumharay suggests that oen of them will sacrifice their life for the other.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show give me vibes tht it will be like Heer Ranjha, Laila Majnu types story.. Tragic ending.. As 'Sadqay Tumhare' makes us suppose tht.. Let's see wht happens..:)
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am pretty sure its gonna be a tragic end :( The title sadqay tumharay suggests that oen of them will sacrifice their life for the other.

Exactly wht i was thinking...
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I wanted Mahira to do a tragedy πŸ˜† but after starting Sadqay Tumhare I wish she does tragedy in some other drama. It has only been a few episodes and I am getting crazy For Adnan Mahira's chemistry, I want a happy ending 😳

Exactly... but after watching that hand holding scene im having goosebumps... i just want a good n haapy ending for the show..but may be you guys are right as the title suggests...there is a trageic end...which will surely disappoint me...😭
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Why did she get Shano engaged if she hates them so much?!

She did it cuz she liked them... but later when the guy shows no interest n love for their girl m for them too.. that could be a turning point...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think they end up running away.

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

She did it cuz she liked them... but later when the guy shows no interest n love for their girl m for them too.. that could be a turning point...

But he wants to marry her so whats the problem now?

The story just doesnt make sense to me so far...
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

But he wants to marry her so whats the problem now?

The story just doesnt make sense to me so far...

Maybe self respect issue...first they ignored shanu n her parents now they want to take revenge by insulting them...