Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shano's mom was engaged to Khalil's dad but somehow engagement breaks and he ends up marrying Inayat
Raindrops. thumbnail
Based on real life events, Saqday Tumhare is a period drama by HUM. The story unfolds in Narowal in 1950 where a poor mechanic Muhammad Sadiq weds Inayat Begum. Owing to the growing needs of his family Muhammad Sadiq decides to move to Lahore in search of better opportunities. Lahore proves to be a good luck charm for the family and soon Muhammad Sadiq starts his own business and becomes a millionaire. His wife gives birth to Mumtaz, Zafar and Jameel and the family's stories of poverty and hardships are long forgotten. Inayat's younger step-sister Rasheeda, engaged to Sadiq's nephew Abdul Rehman, is fun-loving, curious and a vivacious girl, whose beauty is the talk of the town. During Inayat Begum's pregnancy, Rasheeda Begum is sent to take care of her sister's house but fate has a disaster awaiting her.
I kind of understand, Inayat and Abdur Rehman are Khalil's parent and Rasheeda is Shano's mum
Why did she get Shano engaged if she hates them so much?!
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why did she get Shano engaged if she hates them so much?!

Maybe to seek revenge but why did she put her own child through this😕
That doesnt make any sense
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am unsure as to why did they tell Shano about the engagement when they didn't want it to happen?

So far the show is going good.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
the script looks way too gheesa peeta n the hero is s bad that u feel like shanos mom n want shano to stay away from him...lol...no expression pathetic dialogue delivery...who cast him in a big budget shw i wonder...mahira looks zillion bucks
Raindrops. thumbnail
@adnanmalik: @mehaq512 thank you :) well epic love stories from the subcontinent don't have a great track record for happy endings! But let's see ;)
No what does this mean
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This romantic drama attracted me sooo much... second after humsafar in romantic shows... im loving it the way its going on...i dont want it to go off air soon...😆loving the chem between leads😉
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they stay together at the end...😭i hate trageic love stories...😡😆this serial made me crazyy for both of them...adnan's role is exactly what i like to see in guys...😆