Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427936 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: natz

Khaleel's dad is a bit too casual with Shano & co for it have been an affair.. but who knows? The whole family is nuts! 🤪

I don't think they have an affair because khalil father looks decent but I think shano mother's like him and at beginning she was ok with engagement but with time she become more jealous of them maybe and want to show them down by rejecting them but by all this why children's should survive at first tell them about engagement and when your daughter is madly in love reject them how stupid is them and about shano father I don't think he has a brain all he is listening to his wife...
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why did her mother all of a sudden turn evil? For once even i was scared when she called Shano from behind... creepy woman! Khalil has mood swings too and now he is in love with a girl he barely saw and whose roti he rejected so blatantly!
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like that scene when shano comes out to meet khalil. Adnan's change of expressions in that scene were too good? I must say adnan is doing a very good job as angry young man egoistic khalil.
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I really like that scene when shano comes out to meet khalil. Adnan's change of expressions in that scene were too good? I must say adnan is doing a very good job as angry young man egoistic khalil.

I totally agree with you they were talking through eyes and I was like wow so romantic adnan was too good in expressions.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidMLOVER

I totally agree with you they were talking through eyes and I was like wow so romantic adnan was too good in expressions.

Yeah. Adnan is doing a really good job. The cycle wala scene, the 'bahar aao mujhe tum sai baat karni hai' wala scene, and when khalil first saw shano. He totally looked the part. Especially in vycle wala scene he looked swoon worthy. Mahira was also not bad. In that first look scene she totally looked awe struck as shano later said 'as if i saw a miracle'and then in roti wala scene when she said 'agay ja sorry bol' and afterwards when she jhankofied she looked so innocent and sweet. I must say adnan mahira chemistry is sizzling.
Samiya looks weird doing an evil role lol
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khalil Shano VM http://youtu.be/br1sTHEJfhc
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Samiya looks weird doing an evil role lol

I agree. But she is kind of good at it
427936 thumbnail
Adnan and Mahira are making a very good couple and by seeing promos this will surely will be a romantic drama so early waiting for more scenes of Khalil and shano
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Epi was good, esp Khalil n Shano's first eyelock<3
I thought first they'll have complete happy lover scenes then afterwards the parents would create probs...but they havent even properly talked to eachother yet n her mother -_-
Mahira and Adnan do share some amazing Chemistry! ❤️ but if only they would'v showed Khalil falling in love with her gradually.becoz he's shown to be a nakhrela guy lol
I think this is also going to be a Hit drama after some time
Edited by Rabz_14 - 9 years ago