Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427936 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The title song which play at the beginning of drama, there is some scenes of shano mother's and khalil father's now I am 100% sure by shano mother's like Khalil father and th that's why she is jealous and shano father has no sense...
Was the episode slow again? Did they meet?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Was the episode slow again? Did they meet?

Yes they did, not very fast but not slow like last episode
I hope my guests go home so I can catch the repeap
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
slow but beautiful Epi ... :))
427936 thumbnail
Just loved sadqay tumhare...beautiful and so romantic and the expressions of adnan and mahira wow...great drama but with lot of tension,mysterious and serious. And adnan is doing great job he is not looking like he is new so handsoff to adnan and mahira to achi pehle se hi hai...
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidMLOVER

The title song which play at the beginning of drama, there is some scenes of shano mother's and khalil father's now I am 100% sure by shano mother's like Khalil father and th that's why she is jealous and shano father has no sense...

Agree, she acted coy when he asked her to cook for them in the episode today. 🤢 But why did she tell Shano about the engagement? Why put her child through all that if she had to say no in the end? 😕

And what is the thekedaars problem? Why is he saying no?
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Yes they did, not very fast but not slow like last episode

Way too slow yaar! I'm running out of patience. Thinking of ditching it now, will watch the whole thing in one go after it ends
UGH i have no patience for slow dramas either lol
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dude..

Ok I know the direction seem good with the old day setting and stuff..

Per yeh kya drama hai kuch samjh nahi aaraha? And this guy..I mean I know he is knew and all..maybe its just me..per koi acting hi nahi kar raha? I dunno wht it is abt him but the acting is not working...why he did not seem interested at all and yet interested enuff for her to make roti..I can not get wht his problem with thw engagement of the girl or the family is or was??

Even his "angry" expressions are like blah - all expressions feel the same.

You know the acting is the problem whenever you can't figure out whts going on in drama..
Ok the parents why they don't want the engagement that may be a mystery..

I dunno it just feels like thwy wanted to come up with some mega love story llike humsafar...but they went OTT. Its like I am watching some paki version oheer ranjha or romeo juliet.

And wht I don't like...shaano..I mean yeh she's been engaged since a kid. But dude if you are so obedient why the heck are you not caring abt the fact that your parents don't seem happy with you seeing this guy. If it were me, I would put a pause on everything, and work om figuring out wht is bothering my parents..wht they don't like abt this engagement...wht they want from me..not just taunt them and have these eyelocks with the guy right IN FRONT of everyone w/o figuring out why they r behaving this way.

Dunno..I guess these OTT love dramas never click with me. Need to have soke good story. This is just guy sees girl falls for me. And girl is just some hopeless romantic OBSESSED with some guy she is supposedly engagaed to but has never even heard from.