Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^I thought he was good - the character was irritating. Or may be I find it hard to place the blame, but agree the bhook part was super annoying.
Mahira... what do I say! She's the best looking female actor in Pakistan, got a lot of flak for her acting. Am so glad she's getting better with every show and compelling people to say that she's more than a pretty face. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Proud, proud phanki! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m OFFICIALLY Adnan Fan Now !!
He is so damn HOT ☺️ I dnt know mch abt acting bt Yes , He is not intolerable At all , Yes his expression might not be great BUT he look cute though 😳

& His walking style OMG 😳 He has a class πŸ˜‰ 😳
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I m OFFICIALLY Adnan Fan Now !!
He is so damn HOT ☺️ I dnt know mch abt acting bt Yes , He is not intolerable At all , Yes his expression might not be great BUT he look cute though 😳

& His walking style OMG 😳 He has a class πŸ˜‰ 😳

totally agree I am also become his big fan and loved the couple mahira and adnan make a awesome couple and especially so romantic drama and as a first drama of adnan he did justice to his character in my point
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey hey beautiful people! I'm Asho and I'm new to this forum (because I didn't know it existed :(((() BUTT I'm here now and that counts, I hunted around the forum for a post about this show ever since it started two weeks ago and finally found it πŸ˜† hence I am here!

I am really looking forward to the third episode ^_^ FINALLY A CONVERSATION! SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Like I need some sort of verbal contact between the two, YGM guys?

And if this ends like Pyareh Afzal I will be so done with Khalil Ur Rehman stories no matter how fantastic he writes I cannot deal with an incomplete romantic ending :(

I hope I broke the ice well ^_^ lovely to meet y'all
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh dont tell me even the second Epi was slow too :\
havent watched it yet
outbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sadqay Tumhare-Adnan&Mahira VM (Chanda Re)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTkKT3vjXAI
Rabz it was worse than the first one
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think Maqsood likes shano...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maybe the Epi was slow but I didnt found it boring...I like really like the overall traditional setup of this play..
and Adnan Malik was pretty good. Also Mahira luks so pretty wid her innocent and angelic face <3 this character was def made for her only :)
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Re promo. This is getting more & more confusing. What is Khalil's problem? His behaviour reminds me of the Katy Perry song.. "you're hot & you're cold..you're yes then you're no..you're in then you're out" πŸ€ͺ and will they tell us what's going on with Shano's parents??
It's like Shano's the only sane person in this pagalkhana!!

Asho, hello. Welcome to the pagalkhana πŸ€—