Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I was waiting to get some free time. FINALLY got an hour.

Watched both the episodes just now. And I absolutely am in love with Adnan. He's so brilliant man! πŸ‘ And Khalil.. this character is the best. It grabs your attention and of course, Adnan has portrayed it up to the mark πŸ˜ƒ

In the first episode, I loved that dargah scene. It gave me goosebumps. The background music was apt for the scene. Mahiraa is such a beautyy <3

In today's episode, i lost the count of how many times Khelo said 'Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai' πŸ˜† Lmaao, he was way too hungry πŸ˜›

Khelo is a funny name , btw xD But Adnan is amazing 😳 and Shano's mom 😑 I don't know what problems she has πŸ˜•

Waiting for the next episode already πŸ˜† Direction is brilliant. And I'm completely satisfied with the pace 😊

yeah even i feel hungary after listening to him ll this while
BlackJack. thumbnail

Also, I doubt if Dr maqsood is really a doctor. The way he investigates about who is making makai ki roti makes him look like a detective πŸ˜† He knew every little detail man πŸ˜†

and everyone was so after Khelo and Shano... and yeh the doc knew all about Shano tooπŸ˜•
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

and everyone was so after Khelo and Shano... and yeh the doc knew all about Shano tooπŸ˜•

And that 'uss' . Hardly anyone was using their names πŸ˜†
Even Khalil said 'uss ne roti nahi banai' !
BlackJack. thumbnail

And that 'uss' . Hardly anyone was using their names πŸ˜†
Even Khalil said 'uss ne roti nahi banai' !

i was surprised when he got pissed of for shano not making him roti...πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aahhaha, yeah he was hungry. He should be concerned about food rather than who's making it πŸ˜†
BlackJack. thumbnail

Aahhaha, yeah he was hungry. He should be concerned about food rather than who's making it πŸ˜†

musst not be hungry as he was like i wont eat why dint she make roti for me?πŸ˜† i like him!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how slow can a show be...I FF most of it...hope it picks up.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving this serial the roti scene was funny :D

Nothing even happened in the episode
what a waste :(
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So much praise for Adnan here, I watched the episode thinking okay he must really be amazing, but was left disappointed. Not that he was bad, but he was average in my opinion. Especially in the scenes after he reaches Tutthi Chak, and everytime he said "mujhe bhook lagi hai", I didn't find him convincing enough especially because his face and eyes were blank. His dialogue delivery was also really wierd. Considering this is his debut, I'm trying my best to be fair but I wish he upped his game, don't want to be left disappointed especially because everyone else is doing a great job.

The drama also does a good job at showing all the relationships between the various relatives, it reminds me of my parents stories and how their families were back in the day. The visuals are stunning, life somehow seemed so much more peaceful back then despite not having all the resources that we do today. Even love seemed more real back in the day lol

I'm fine with the pace, only because I think this way were getting familiar with all the characters, really hope it doesn't get slower than this and nor does Hum increase their number of episodes seeing the drama do well in terms of ratings.