Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: natz

I loved the episode... but have a few complains. Firstly, what's up with the math of these people? Dr Maqsood is 6 years older than Khalil but in the second year of medical college... that makes him 22 (max) .. so are we supposed to believe that Khalil is 16 here? ðŸĪŠ and if that's the case, how old is Shano? ðŸĪĢ Or is Dr Maqsood a mature student? ðŸĪĢ

Also, I don't get Khalil... all this attitude is completely nuts. He says he isn't interested in Shano but refuses to eat when he finds out that she didn't make the roti - then smiles like a weirdo when he hears her sing.. will they explain the anger please? ðŸ˜ģ

Lastly, the pace is too slow for my liking. Oh and I didn't like the part where Shano sings. The voice didn't suit MK ðŸĪ”

In spite of all these complaints... the episode was good, better than the first IMO! Khalil's taanga ride was good to watch, I love his mum and MK was brilliant throughout! 👍🏞

Yeah don't understand this if Shano is in college at least she will be 17 or 18 so Khalil should be at least her age or older
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But isn't it the olden times, maybe people were younger when they would go to college back in the day?
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah simple as that people started school late
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

But isn't it the olden times, maybe people were younger when they would go to college back in the day?

Its set in the 70's - 80's. You're right. They were younger, but not so much - maybe a year or so then now.

Think about it, Adnan is a teenager as Khalil? 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well people used to look way more mature as teenagers back in the day in comparison to now.. they grew older earlier i guess.. I used to consider teenagers giants myself when I was in kindergarten 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I think it is the other way around gaon mein zyada time nahi lagta hoga school finish karne mein 😕 Us time
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was waiting to get some free time. FINALLY got an hour.

Watched both the episodes just now. And I absolutely am in love with Adnan. He's so brilliant man! 👏 And Khalil.. this character is the best. It grabs your attention and of course, Adnan has portrayed it up to the mark 😃

In the first episode, I loved that dargah scene. It gave me goosebumps. The background music was apt for the scene. Mahiraa is such a beautyy <3

In today's episode, i lost the count of how many times Khelo said 'Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai' 😆 Lmaao, he was way too hungry 😛

Khelo is a funny name , btw xD But Adnan is amazing ðŸ˜ģ and Shano's mom ðŸ˜Ą I don't know what problems she has 😕

Waiting for the next episode already 😆 Direction is brilliant. And I'm completely satisfied with the pace 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also, I doubt if Dr maqsood is really a doctor. The way he investigates about who is making makai ki roti makes him look like a detective 😆 He knew every little detail man 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Dr Maqsood looks way older than a 22 year old with the look that he has lol, maybe he passed two years with great difficulty ðŸĪ”
The episode was slow but I like how little things were portrayed, the scenes were great to watch just wish the whole roti scene should have been short
While this episode just portrayed one day only, next episode they are in wedding and next scene Shano is probably going back 😕
Raindrops. thumbnail
Khalil wants royal treatment all the time and he is very egoistic, I wonder how Shano is going to react after meeting him.
That scene where Mahira is wearing pink was supposed to be in Shaadi right? But why was she going back 😕