Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally watched first Epi ..beautiful Epi Loved it ..i am already n love with Adnan :P but yah evn mahira wasnt as bad as i thought ..liked her strange she wasnt annoying, maybe becz of her pure feelings and inno love for khalil <3 cant wait for today's epi :))
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
New offscreen pic
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
The whole epi was

MUJHE BHOOK LAG RAHI HAI 🤣 🤣

Adnan ws cute though !! I jst hope frm next epi it speed up a it !
😵 😵
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 9 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Next epi is going to be amazing 😳 😳
Was it another slow episode?
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Was it another slow episode?

I missed first part !! Bt yes it ws very slow ! they didnt see eachother !
& Whole epi ws dedicated to Khelo Bhook & His Gussa ,His Likes & Dislikes ! His Nakhray & all !!

Khalil keep on saying
"Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai!
427936 thumbnail
Agree today's episode was very slow and I was hoping they will meet but anyways loved the drama and adnan was doing a great job and was I was thinking everyone was talking happily about their engagement but only shano parents was upset and now I starting waiting for next episode and it will surly a fast epsiode ... really loved mahira and adnan...they are making a perfect couple...
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just like the last one... only the precap seemed interesting
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the episode... but have a few complains. Firstly, what's up with the math of these people? Dr Maqsood is 6 years older than Khalil but in the second year of medical college... that makes him 22 (max) .. so are we supposed to believe that Khalil is 16 here? 🤪 and if that's the case, how old is Shano? 🤣 Or is Dr Maqsood a mature student? 🤣
Also, I don't get Khalil... all this attitude is completely nuts. He says he isn't interested in Shano but refuses to eat when he finds out that she didn't make the roti - then smiles like a weirdo when he hears her sing.. will they explain the anger please? 😳

Lastly, the pace is too slow for my liking. Oh and I didn't like the part where Shano sings. The voice didn't suit MK 🤔

In spite of all these complaints... the episode was good, better than the first IMO! Khalil's taanga ride was good to watch, I love his mum and MK was brilliant throughout! 👍🏼
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

The whole epi was

MUJHE BHOOK LAG RAHI HAI 🤣 🤣

Adnan ws cute though !! I jst hope frm next epi it speed up a it !
😵 😵

🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

Seriously! Adnan is doing a great job (which is a surprise) but Khalil as a character is getting on my nerves already!