Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

whn ll 2nd epi promo air ??

They are already airing it na? It's the one where Shano and her family arrive.. and snippets of Shano singing... i think its that one..
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Based on real life events, Saqday Tumhare is a period drama by HUM. The story unfolds in Narowal in 1950 where a poor mechanic Muhammad Sadiq weds Inayat Begum. Owing to the growing needs of his family Muhammad Sadiq decides to move to Lahore in search of better opportunities. Lahore proves to be a good luck charm for the family and soon Muhammad Sadiq starts his own business and becomes a millionaire. His wife gives birth to Mumtaz, Zafar and Jameel and the family's stories of poverty and hardships are long forgotten. Inayat's younger step-sister Rasheeda, engaged to Sadiq's nephew Abdul Rehman, is fun-loving, curious and a vivacious girl, whose beauty is the talk of the town. During Inayat Begum's pregnancy, Rasheeda Begum is sent to take care of her sister's house but fate has a disaster awaiting her.

What is the disaster that is in store for the family?

To find out watch Sadqay Tumhare only on HUM.

Writer: Khalil Ur Rehman Qamar

Director: Ehtesham Uddin

Creative Head: Momina Duraid

Producers: Momina Duraid, Samina Humayun and Tariq Ahmed Shah

Cast: Mahira, Adnan Malik, Samiya Mumtaz, Sanya Shamshad, Qavi Khan, Aamir Qureshi, Farhan Ali Agha, Irfan Khosat, Rehan Sheikh, Shamil Khan etc

Date & Time: Every Friday at 8:00 pm

Oh wow.. the story seems very intriguing now.. i wonder what happened when she went there.. ๐Ÿค”
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Oh wow.. the story seems very intriguing now.. i wonder what happened when she went there.. ๐Ÿค”

I think Sadiq and Inayat are Khalil's parents and Rasheeda is Shano's mum and probably step sister of Inayat ๐Ÿ˜•
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MK looks gorgeous in red dress !!<3

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I think Sadiq and Inayat are Khalil's parents and Rasheeda is Shano's mum and probably step sister of Inayat ๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah i thought so too.. Shano probably got her beauty from her mother.. and Rasheeda and Inayat are step-sister? That would make sense .. as khala ki beti say mangni hui hain... so they must be step sisters.
No wait.. rasheeda is Inayat's younger sister.. but when Khalil asked where the wedding was happening.. his mother said near your bari khala's house/village.. i think..
But then who's rasheeda?
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

No wait.. rasheeda is Inayat's younger sister.. but when Khalil asked where the wedding was happening.. his mother said near your bari khala's house/village.. i think..

But then who's rasheeda?

Yeah and his Dad says your sauteli khala is better than your real one ๐Ÿ˜• So Rasheeda is real sis or she is a different person altogether๐Ÿ˜•
And if something happened to step sis than why inayats real sis is bitter
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think besides some twisted relationship there is also money factor. I think khalil is poorer and shano's family is relatively rich. I got it by looking at the promo where khalil was on cycle and shano's family was in car.

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Based on real life events, Saqday Tumhare is a period drama by HUM. The story unfolds in Narowal in 1950 where a poor mechanic Muhammad Sadiq weds Inayat Begum. Owing to the growing needs of his family Muhammad Sadiq decides to move to Lahore in search of better opportunities. Lahore proves to be a good luck charm for the family and soon Muhammad Sadiq starts his own business and becomes a millionaire. His wife gives birth to Mumtaz, Zafar and Jameel and the family's stories of poverty and hardships are long forgotten. Inayat's younger step-sister Rasheeda, engaged to Sadiq's nephew Abdul Rehman, is fun-loving, curious and a vivacious girl, whose beauty is the talk of the town. During Inayat Begum's pregnancy, Rasheeda Begum is sent to take care of her sister's house but fate has a disaster awaiting her.

What is the disaster that is in store for the family?

To find out watch Sadqay Tumhare only on HUM.

Writer: Khalil Ur Rehman Qamar

Director: Ehtesham Uddin

Creative Head: Momina Duraid

Producers: Momina Duraid, Samina Humayun and Tariq Ahmed Shah

Cast: Mahira, Adnan Malik, Samiya Mumtaz, Sanya Shamshad, Qavi Khan, Aamir Qureshi, Farhan Ali Agha, Irfan Khosat, Rehan Sheikh, Shamil Khan etc

Date & Time: Every Friday at 8:00 pm

Yeh kaisi story hai jismein main leads ka naam hi nahi