Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

ops perhaps no one dies but the couple never unites or perhaps unites and then shanu dies or may be she is still alive. Some research needs to be done ... who is Khalil's wife these days?

If we come to know all this before drama ends than I don't think our interest and curiousity will remain
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

If we come to know all this before drama ends than I don't think our interest and curiousity will remain

oh point but i cherished the first episode for its moments, the scenes were niceπŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She luks so pretty.. This luk suits her alot !!
Tfs :)
Even I think Shano will die
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DYING! WHAT?

ah...and here I was hoping...

Great beginning to the show, the subtle charm and culture...

although my favorite part was when shanno and her friends were at the dargah and by some supernatural force Khalil awoke πŸ˜†

hopehot thumbnail
Confused about Samiya's character though...she doesn't give off any good vibes and it seems like she is not happy with shanno's engagement with Khalil..
thoughts?
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The first Epi was good... Im liking both Adnan and Mahira in this one.
now this is going to be one of those sluggish n dull dramas maybe, which Im not fond of...but will watch it for Mahira <3 The direction, screenplay looks great.. infact whn I heard that this story is from Nosh's dads real life im even more interested in it.
plus the OST is okayish, not something extraordinary.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopehot

Confused about Samiya's character though...she doesn't give off any good vibes and it seems like she is not happy with shanno's engagement with Khalil..

thoughts?

I dont know why but I feel that farhan ali agha and samiya has some story. Maybe samiya was interested in farhan and he instead married khalil's mom. But it is a wild wild guess and my wild guesses usually dont work.
hopehot thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I dont know why but I feel that farhan ali agha and samiya has some story. Maybe samiya was interested in farhan and he instead married khalil's mom. But it is a wild wild guess and my wild guesses usually dont work.

Possible...very likely too πŸ˜‰
Shanno's mom (samiya) and Khalil's mom are sisters then,...
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopehot

Possible...very likely tooπŸ˜‰

Shanno's mom (samiya) and Khalil's mom are sisters then,...

Yeah I think so.