BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Post a request in PSF gallery πŸ˜†
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I got pissed off at the Dargah scene too! Did they get inspired from indian shows?!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeah Beintehaa and QH make one feel like these dargahs are more important than mosques.. looks more fancy to meπŸ˜†
but i havent really scene people doing the dia thingy hereπŸ˜† and the connection(of the dargah ith shano and khalil) was so cute.😳
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
After watching him i find him OMG hot too!☺️
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think there should be dargah scenes like that in dramas. I get that it happens in our culture, but then there are lots of parts of Pakistani culture that are questionable and shouldn't really be promoted on TV.

I didn't mind the scene though, only because this is a historical drama and so it's supposed to be portraying the norms back then. Plus if this is really based on the writers real life then I don't have any problem with him telling the story the way it happened.

Loved the first epi overall! Thought it was boring at first but the last scene made up for it!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aw I am so happy people are liking Adnan Malik, he has always had this charm to him. Everyone was skeptical from the promos but he obviously proved himself right away.

I am only going to be watching this show for Adnan or else I would have had no interest in it. I also adore Farhan Ali Agha and Samiya Mumtaz. Add to these 3, the promos were good but a different cast and I may not have watched it. Please tell me this won't be a Romeo and Juliet tragedy.
Edited by canuck-umz - 9 years ago
Yeah the cast is awesome <333
Not saying anything about the drama yet though, because mr Khalil ruined pyare afzal too :(
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is this based on writers real life?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If it is a tragic love story and someone has to die then I think this time Shanu will die because Khalil sahab is still alive.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ops perhaps no one dies but the couple never unites or perhaps unites and then shanu dies or may be she is still alive. Some research needs to be done ... who is Khalil's wife these days?