Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yah Adnan did get scared. It wasn't right of Khalil Sahab to do that on a live show especially since Adnan is a newcomer. Everyone was actually scared when he was talking 😆
Adnan and Mahira are very old friends from MTV, so they have that comfort level and bonding. I loved when they broke out and stared dancing to "Tum kya jaano mohabbat kya hai" 🤣
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a great show - but Hum needs to stop cashing in on Humsafar. It was brilliant, but its over.
p.s. MK's outfit was fab 👏👏
Edited by natz - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

It was a great show - but Hum needs to stop cashing in on Humsafar. It was brilliant, but its over.

p.s. MK's outfit was fab 👏👏

It wasn't about cashing in on humsafar, it was an intro about Mahira...She is coming after two years so probably they were cashing in on her star power

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

This is based on Khali-ur-Rehman Qamar's real life, also I don't think Khalil saab is happy with Adnan's work.. he sounded a little angry in JPJ. I'd like to know more about Farhan Ali Agha, so far he's a mystery.

Is Farhan in this too? <3333
The first episode promo looked good
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

It wasn't about cashing in on humsafar, it was an intro about Mahira...She is coming after two years so probably they were cashing in on her star power

Maybe I'm splitting hairs here, but if that's the case then why did they show multiple scenes of Humsafar and just one scene of SEZ? Also, I know that Mahira doesn't have a huge body of work and Neeyat was a disaster so there isn't much to talk about - but the focus was on just one project 😳

natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Is Farhan in this too? <3333
The first episode promo looked good

He's playing Adnan's dad - odd choice I think its him who says the breakfast line in the promo
Oh but atleast we get to see him :D
I will be drooling over him rather than the hero 🤣
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh but atleast we get to see him :D

I will be drooling over him rather than the hero 🤣

You spoke my mind 😆
🤣🤣
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wowww what a show. Falling in love with adnan.. my new crush. 😳 samia seems to be in a different role and rehan was great. I wonder how he will manage the voice and the accent for the whole show but I know he will and this is why he is great. One of the few shows where even the smallest supporting character did well. I hope next episodes will continue the standard set in first epi.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good start
khalil's another show looking forward to it