Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: natz

🤣 don't forget Sajni - I thought Farhan was the monster! was quite disappointed when he transformed into a random dude 🤣 it's amazing how he can keep a stiff face and just twitch his lips to produce sounds

omfg 🤣 @bold.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I saw promos to the show with Farhan, Sohai's in it too.. both of them made me cringe, I can't believe you'd make something like that 🤢 Also, Farhan's dating Urwa Hocane, and I find it weird because he's much older than her.

Wahhh? Farhan and Urwa are dating? How old is he? This is a known fact and I didn;t know?? Don't forget, Goher married an 18 year old. I love Farhan's singing in the song "Naam-e-wafa" from Creature, think it's the best song in that album. His voice is nasally, he doesn't do it on purpose like Himesh Reshamiya because he even sounds like he has a cold when he talks. It was so weird in the promos for his new show.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Wahhh? Farhan and Urwa are dating? How old is he? This is a known fact and I didn;t know?? Don't forget, Goher married an 18 year old. I love Farhan's singing in the song "Naam-e-wafa" from Creature, think it's the best song in that album. His voice is nasally, he doesn't do it on purpose like Himesh Reshamiya because he even sounds like he has a cold when he talks. It was so weird in the promos for his new show.

I was shocked.. he's 30 whereas She's around 23 and she could do so much better. I like Farhan as a singer as well, especially his Tu Thori Der song. He's probably just trying too hard here.
what Farhan show are you talking about?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what Farhan show are you talking about?

It's upcoming with Sohai.
I feel like I have seen the promo :S
Is it on Hum TV?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Yes it is Hina. in one of them he's singing, in one he's talking on the phone and she says I can't come but he goes but I can and pops up 😆
Lmao I was wondering what drama that was
I guess its replacing Mohabbat ab nahi hogi
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahira Khan :)

Free to use :)
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^TFS.. does that mean its replacing Mausam?