Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mausam is ending this week. Sadkay will most likely air from October 10th on Hum.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i need HD pics 😳
did someone take caps from the promos? 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mahira looks super young and fresh <3
also, umm... Adnan is better than that yaar 😕 he looks quite ajeeb in that dialogue by the wall 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Umz I like Adnan, I used to have a crush on him back in the day before he changed his look and I find him likeable from the promos. Its just I'm going to wait for the first episode to judge him entirely as an actor but he's not that bad. And considering this is his debut its fine.

Yay! you too! I felt as a newcomer he was fairly good. In my opinion, his acting was the best in promo 3 compared to the others. Of course we can't judge him fully, just what we have seen so far, I wasn't cringing. On the other hand, it seems another singer, Farhan Saeed is appearing in a show (Eid show I guess) and I was cringing when I saw him.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i find Mahira like oldie churrail ..har kesi ko apna rai hai ..y u attacking poor hero becz of what i said thatz silly huh
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yay! you too! I felt as a newcomer he was fairly good. In my opinion, his acting was the best in promo 3 compared to the others. Of course we can't judge him fully, just what we have seen so far, I wasn't cringing. On the other hand, it seems another singer, Farhan Saeed is appearing in a show (Eid show I guess) and I was cringing when I saw him.

Farhan Saeed in a show? now that'll be strange Lol
I had a crush on him during my school days😆
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShehzadiSakeena

well i find Mahira like oldie churrail ..har kesi ko apna rai hai ..y u attacking poor hero becz of what i said thatz silly huh

@bold: oh dear...
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I saw promos to the show with Farhan, Sohai's in it too.. both of them made me cringe, I can't believe you'd make something like that 🤢 Also, Farhan's dating Urwa Hocane, and I find it weird because he's much older than her.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShehzadiSakeena

No one's attacking Adnan here because of what you said, they generally aren't fond of him like you don't like Mahira..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

@bold: oh dear...

Why are you surprised? I get to read this on twitter everyday that Mahira is an aunty 😆 People have specially requested to Fawad to not work with Mahira ever because she looks like his mother.. and someone even wrote to Bilal Lashari to never take Mahira in his film because she's an aunty even though she isn't even doing Maula Jutt 😆
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago