Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

We were talking about his recent dramas.
But yes, I remember when we found out that he was the main lead in DeS everyone was disappointed, but then we all liked him.

Apart from Izteraab and Mujhe Khuda Pe Yakeen Hai..I don't think any of his recent shows were bad. Mikaal was really good in Laa and Subh Ka Sitara even though the shows may not have been the greatest in their entirety. Yes, he does a lot of work..when he shouldn't but you can't have masterpieces if you're going to have a lot on your plate. However, he's one of the preferred actors producers/script writers like to go to. And, if his choices seem questionable then I feel that says a lot in regards to what kind of shows and roles are out there at the moment. Besides, lately..no one has been getting unique offers, let alone Mikaal..except maybe the cast of Jackson Heights.

Atleast Adeel is more careful when picking which shows he does
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
New promo out.. much more intense than the previous ones.
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What happens in the new promo, I'd like to know..
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

About Adnan - I personally think he looks fine in the promos. He may not have been mindblowing but he doesn't seem horrendous either. Plus, this is his first show...you can't entirely judge him based off of a few teasers.

True say, and he may even grow on me - but doesn't make an impact when you look at him first. And I'm not sure how important that first look is - its a deal breaker for some, others may give him a chance because of the story/ MK etc. ๐Ÿค“
No link sorry..
I saw it one or twice .. Adnan ask mahira if she would run away with him.. if it comes to a point like that..

And then there's a lot of scenes which Adnan is showing his possesiveness.. in one of the he's all tied up in a room.. and these people are beating him.. and in another one he he says "Shano sirf meri hain" and I will take her with me.. something along those lines..
And in the end of the promo I think.. mahira is sitting somewhere and telling someone k "beti ki bidaai par baap police layega" or something.. I can't remember the exact lines..

But it's very dramatic and intense..

Also...I think it's starting on 1st oct .. not sure though.. but with the above promo they also showed the date.. 1st October. Not completely sure though.
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

No link sorry..

I saw it one or twice .. Adnan ask mahira if she would run away with him.. if it comes to a point like that..

And then there's a lot of scenes which Adnan is showing his possesiveness.. in one of the he's all tied up in a room.. and these people are beating him.. and in another one he he says "Shano sirf meri hain" and I will take her with me.. something along those lines..
And in the end of the promo I think.. mahira is sitting somewhere and telling someone k "beti ki bidaai par baap police layega" or something.. I can't remember the exact lines..

But it's very dramatic and intense..

Also...I think it's starting on 1st oct .. not sure though.. but with the above promo they also showed the date.. 1st October. Not completely sure though.

Maybe 10 october, also from next week Saba's drama is starting replacing Ahista
Yeah.. most probably.. i didn't see it properly.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saw the promo, kind of gives away the story and why was she talking about red dress...like ye tau tumhare liye pehna hai uske liye tau kuch aur pehna tha๐Ÿ˜•
It cant be 1st October
And wow this show sounds more and more interesting
and which Saba show is coming now?!