Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
The people who enjoyed this show only enjoyed because of Rasheeda lol
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... Finally am nt the only one whos confiused here!
The ending sucked BIG times.. (mera to dil hi jall gaya dekh ke😭😭😭) !!! There are simply sooo many questions unanswered..🀒 and i hate such serials which ends and leaves unanswered questions!!!πŸ˜•

We never found out what:
-Happened to Humaira?πŸ˜•
-IS this kind of mother STILL alive? - RASHEEDA!!πŸ˜•
-Why on earth he married someone else .. (ermm whos Ruby..where did she come from?)πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
- SHANOS SIDE of story? what exactly happened to her? how her reactions were and hw she must've felt?

I seriously was litterally crying for what happened to Shano😭😭 bechaari ki kismat hi kharab thi kuch kismat ne maara, aur kuch logon ne.. why cursing people when her OWN mother was only enough πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Nothing was justified in the last episode.. πŸ€” Expect the actors acting!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Ok... Finally am nt the only one whos confiused here!

The ending sucked BIG times.. (mera to dil hi jall gaya dekh ke😭😭😭) !!! There are simply sooo many questions unanswered..🀒 and i hate such serials which ends and leaves unanswered questions!!!πŸ˜•

We never found out what:
-Happened to Humaira?πŸ˜•
-IS this kind of mother STILL alive? - RASHEEDA!!πŸ˜•
-Why on earth he married someone else .. (ermm whos Ruby..where did she come from?)πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
- SHANOS SIDE of story? what exactly happened to her? how her reactions were and hw she must've felt?

I seriously was litterally crying for what happened to Shano😭😭 bechaari ki kismat hi kharab thi kuch kismat ne maara, aur kuch logon ne.. why cursing people when her OWN mother was only enough πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Nothing was justified in the last episode.. πŸ€” Expect the actors acting!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

He probably boycotted Humaira and i assume she got married or something...

As for Shanno's side... it was Khalil's story so how can we be given Shanno's perspective.. She's dead.

I do however want to know about Rasheeda and Ruby.
I assume Ruby knows just like Shanno's husband... Not sure if they were related or not but felt once knowing about their love story.

More than Ruby, I want to know about Abdur Rehman and his kids; as well as of Dr Maqsood.
Raat gayi baat gayi...lets pretend this show never existed 🀣
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baaqi shows tou end ho jaate hain aur ending se aagey kuch pata nai lag sakta..
per is show ki baatein tou KRQ se pata lag sakti hain πŸ˜†
Edited by Rabz_14 - 9 years ago
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Us se poochega kaun 🀣

🀣🀣 No idea - probably everyone will forget and rest it to peace 🀣
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

He probably boycotted Humaira and i assume she got married or something...

As for Shanno's side... it was Khalil's story so how can we be given Shanno's perspective.. She's dead.

I do however want to know about Rasheeda and Ruby.
I assume Ruby knows just like Shanno's husband... Not sure if they were related or not but felt once knowing about their love story.

More than Ruby, I want to know about Abdur Rehman and his kids; as well as of Dr Maqsood.

Woh to theek hai it was Khalils story... but there are loads of scenes shown in Balgan of Shano.. Example: even singing on the roof.. how come he knew ke she was singing, while he was in Lahore ?πŸ˜† Same goes here... Its even in family.. usko pata to hoga hi for sure ke what happened to her? How sad she was etc?

Yeah... Rest of the tabbar werent shown, as they should have shown
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think ...we desperately need an interview of khalil ur rehman qamar Sb πŸ˜›
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I would looove that!
If he would be invited to any morning show.. I BET 10000 fans would call for clarificationsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Tell him to bring Rasheeda along im sure we all have a few questions to ask herπŸ˜†