Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Even if they wanted to acknowledge Sadqay one or two awards would have been ok

Them getting award for best drama? Best director ? Best writer ?Best Actress ? Made no sense
Zahid deserved it more than Adnan but Adnan is not such a bad choice, he needs more experiance and I think he has the potential.
Yes Samiya deserved acknowledgement for her role, maybe rehan shiekh deserved too, I was ok with jodi award as I didn't like anyother jodi that much
It is a bit too much when one show sweeps all the awards, It kind of takes away all the fun even for fans of this show or fans of Mahira

All this said and done I lost interest mid way through in so many shows this year, I could only finish watching very few shows, even I skipped Sadqay in middle and hated the phase of Khalil Humera so much but still somehow I kept coming back to this show, maybe because My favourite was in it or because I loved hating Samiya😆

Bang on comment and so true

I used to come bk to the show for Rasheeda Abdur Rahman crackling chemistry

Used to forward all humaira khelu scenes

Originally posted by: -shabz-

khaleel married sheeda and shanno married abdul rehman

I wish. The ending sucked.

Originally posted by: brainychild92

So I am the only person who didn't get it?

First of all, who wear's cotton sari's in Lahore in the 90s? I visited twice in that era and I don't remember seeing ANYONE..

Also, why couldn't they all visit? I mean I assume Ruby stayed because of the kids, but they all could've went to the Janazah... I mean Shanno would be their Phuphi/Khala too right?

The best part of the last episode was when Khalil pushes Sheeda and says get lost! And how Amin Saab stops Khalil to apologize... And how Kausar stops him.

I think I'm just really mad at how quickly Khalil got married and still resented Shanno. Didn't she do this to stay away from him for a year? Why didn't she bring him back? Was it because he got married so quickly? Then why didn't Doctor Maqsood butt in.. or was his only job to separate them! I also wish they showed what happened with Humaira but I'll let that slide because after marriage friendship sometimes does drift...

Anyways as I end my rant... I want to say the last episode's acting was amazing. Everyone was on par! Just hate loose ends and when stuff doesn't make sense to me :)

No youre not the only one. Im right behind ya.
My mum enjoyed the whole drama except the last episode.😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No youre not the only one. Im right behind ya.
My mum enjoyed the whole drama except the last episode.😆

😲 how did she enjoy all of it?!😲 the only good thing about the whole show was the highlight part of my post above.😆 I don't know how I put up with all of it.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wish. The ending sucked.

I know. I would've enjoyed that even more...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My entire khandaan enjoyed the drama and are sad it ended... and like people in comments on APDP mentioned, love or hate the drama, it had some of the highest views on YT and dailymotion for any hum drama in recent times. Loads of buzz.
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stopped watching the serial long time ago..it was too slow, boring and repetitive for my taste but watched d last epi n DAMN it made me cry! Though we all predicted tht sad ending cause the writers interview gave a hint earlier ,still I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. I believe Shano died due to depression, the girl might have lost all hopes after Khalil's marriage even though she moved on, had a kid( who was adorable btw) yet wasn't truly happy..maybe grief killed her from inside.
Well atleast Shano found some respite but Khalil's fate is more painful as he lives with her memories..Remember what KRQ said "yeh jo hum zinda reh jate hain yeh sad end hai".
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
According to KRQ this is a line to line true story, that means Rasheeda exists 😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

khaleel married sheeda and shanno married abdul rehman

🤣
You're on a roll Shabz

I wanted to see more of Rasheeda and HUmera in last episode.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I sooo want someone to interview Khalil ur Rehman Qamar Sahib and ask him questions which were left un answered... And also to know whereabouts of people now... Like where os Rasheeda now. Is she still alive? What about Dr Maqsood? Where is he now? Aft Humaira? And lastly but MOST importantly...
Why did he marry someone ...while Shano was stll single? Why didnt he think abt Shano at tht time...tht how she must hv felt? Like he said on the news of her marrage..tht i felt like crying...i know he said ke woh hansi hogi ke bilkol apny baap par gaya hai.. But still... Why didnt he think abt her, while marrying? And WHO did he got married to?
Was Ruby ever shown in the serial before? Was she any cousin of his? Coz it seemed tht she knew all abt Shano and khalils story... Who was she? And why did he got married to her? I sooo want someone to ask these questions to him now