Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

shanno and khalil got married and lived happily ever after with 5 kids...sheeda and humaira did bhangra at their wedding.

sahi batao na who did he marry๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww. So Khalil got married to someone else. And looks like Shanno dies?
Sad ending indeed.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

sahi batao na who did he marry๐Ÿ˜†

khaleel married sheeda and shanno married abdul rehman
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

I guess so.. coz she wasnt introduced without reason i think?๐Ÿ˜†
Now what will happen in the other lives too - Doctor sahab and Humaira... will be interesting to watch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So...was ..she the same girl...he got married to? Since i didnt watch initial epis fully...so i dont know whether she was the same girl? Also not much was told abt his wife in this epi..so wanted to know from someone who had seen initial epis... But must be someone from family, since she knew all story of khalil and shano
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

khaleel married sheeda and shanno married abdul rehman

Omg ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 1

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why did Khalil ur Rehman Qamar Sahib...marry while Shano was still single? This point wasnt told... I thought tht maybe shanos family would have forced her to marry someone and then he would hav married later...but no...it was he who married first... It was bad...she must have been really heartbroken
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Never in my life have I regretted watching a paki show. This was indeed the wierdest and a really good time wasting drama.๐Ÿ˜†
I think i watched it out of curiosity ๐Ÿค”
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so the thread also ended along wid the show ๐Ÿ˜†

btw last epi was an emotional one...Adnan was pretty good in this epi atleast
but shano's death would'v left more impact on the story if both of them were single when she died..

their separation n their marriages were a more stronger tragedy than shano's death... acc to the story
Edited by Rabz_14 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ending to the show...the last episode compensated for the last six months torture and moving around circle story...now I really don't mind SADQAY sweeping the awards...nor do I mind adnan getting the best debut award as he was jus OUTSTANDING today...I luved how they showed bits of everyone in the show...Rasheeda Abdur rehman...when shanos dad called Khalil to say sorry my goodness that scene was so good...when Khalil jerked away Rasheeda saying HAAT it was so bang on...adnan was so damn good in today's EPI that I m at a loss of words...even the look with specs n moist ache suited him...I loved the gal who played his wife...she was so beautiful and graceful and her scenes with Khalil was beautiful...I didn't like any Khalil shano scene as much as I liked his scene with his wife...loved the gal playing shanos sister kawsar too ...the gal is so pretty and acted well too...loved how she let him know the name of the kid and the kid was so damn cute...luved the last scene where the OST starts playing and he looked back as before and saw shano...thank god they played the ost in the end with shano standing with the red dupatta on the roof...THIS ONE EPI IS WORTH ALL THE AWARDS THEY GOT YTERDAY...hats off to team sadqay tumhare...THIS IS CALLED ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL...thanks Hun TV n Khalil sir for ending with a bang n proving why he is THE KHALIL UR RAHMAN QAMAR
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ending to the show...the last episode compensated for the last six months torture and moving around circle story...now I really don't mind SADQAY sweeping the awards...nor do I mind adnan getting the best debut award as he was jus OUTSTANDING today...I luved how they showed bits of everyone in the show...Rasheeda Abdur rehman...when shanos dad called Khalil to say sorry my goodness that scene was so good...when Khalil jerked away Rasheeda saying HAAT it was so bang on...adnan was so damn good in today's EPI that I m at a loss of words...even the look with specs n moist ache suited him...I loved the gal who played his wife...she was so beautiful and graceful and her scenes with Khalil was beautiful...I didn't like any Khalil shano scene as much as I liked his scene with his wife...loved the gal playing shanos sister kawsar too ...the gal is so pretty and acted well too...loved how she let him know the name of the kid and the kid was so damn cute...luved the last scene where the OST starts playing and he looked back as before and saw shano...thank god they played the ost in the end with shano standing with the red dupatta on the roof...THIS ONE EPI IS WORTH ALL THE AWARDS THEY GOT YTERDAY...hats off to team sadqay tumhare...THIS IS CALLED ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL...thanks Hun TV n Khalil sir for ending with a bang n proving why he is THE KHALIL UR RAHMAN QAMAR

See i told you you have a crush on Adnan๐Ÿ˜†, but yeah, agree with all you have said, except for the awards part, mahira say ziada saba was deserving.