Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^I missed a couple of episodes in between. So I have no idea if they had shown any other cousin or not..!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

^I missed a couple of episodes in between. So I have no idea if they had shown any other cousin or not..!!

Start watching piya Mann bhaye when sadqay ends...u 'll love it
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I recently started watching sadqay tumhare. I love Khalil and shano's chemistry. Like everyone else, I also don't want a sad ending. So, I did my research.😆 I came across an interview in which Adnan Malik mentions that Khalil and Shanno are going to live happily ever after!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
here is a para from his interview with dawn newspaper...

Speaking of his latest drama on air,Sadqay Tumhare, based on his life, he reveals, "Ek scene assa nahin hai jo drame ke khatir add kiya gaya ho (There is no scene that has been added for the sake of the drama)."

He admits that though opening up his story to others was difficult, he felt the need to acknowledge this girl. He wistfully reflects, "Mein shayad uske samne gunegaar tha (Perhaps I let her down). I wish to give tributes to her."

With such deep emotion behind this story, can we be assured of a happy ending this time?

While Khalil sahib adamantly refuses to disclose any details, he seems amused that we are chasing unicorns and rainbows and that the finality of death is actually a happy ending.

"Ye joh hum zinda reh jate hai woh hai sad ending (That we remain living, is the sad ending)," he laughs.

Commending the team for successfully recreating that time period, culture and dressing, he feels that Mahira Khan has done justice to her role, and allows for the fact that this is Adnan Malik's first outing as an actor in a serious role.

-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Link to Adnan Malik's interview in which he reveals the ending of sadqay tumhare : https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=911021942255763&id=218462384845059&refid=17
Oh can you summarize the ending for me :P write spoiler at the top though
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

Link to Adnan Malik's interview in which he reveals the ending of sadqay tumhare : https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=911021942255763&id=218462384845059&refid=17

I dont think Adnan Malik could have revealed the real ending in so clear terms ..when the drama was stll in its inital phases... I think ..it was more like his effort to motivate viewers to watch it... I dont think he revealed true ending... How could he break all the suspense...just like tht?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Start watching piya Mann bhaye when sadqay ends...u 'll love it

Which channel and who is in it?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Which channel and who is in it?

its on Geo TV