Mystery solved? Zain & Aliyah still married?

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
So, for those of you who have been following my posts (lol - I am making myself sound so important 😆), I have been trying to figure out whether Zain and Aliyah are divorced now and if they are how they can get back still. My conclusion based on the information provided below, is that they are still married.

The journey that lead to solving this mystery:

• Never been so confused watching a TV show :p

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4140485

Here, I discuss (you need to go through the discussion there) why I think (based on what I know) ruju is not the right concept to apply in Zain and Aliyah's situation and I mention other possibilities to solve the mystery.

• To divorce someone in the state of anger

Here, I discuss the rulings on divorce in Islam when someone is in the state of anger and how this could be considered as one option.

• A post made by butterfly15.. Third talaq is final.. BUT there is hope.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4140675

This post basically tackles the issue how when if the divorce is based on misunderstanding - that is, if the wife is to be blamed for something she has not done and the husband does not know of her innocence and based on this misinformation he divorces her, then such kind of divorce is invalid even if it has been uttered thrice. It becomes invalid as the innocence of the female has been proven. Do read her post and the link she has shared. Thanks butterfly15. 😊

It seems that both butterfly15 and I have used the same source which is islamqa.com and it is known to be a reliable source. Many fatwas can be found there too. Rest, Allah knows best. We are no scholars so do correct us if we are wrong as we all are only learning. May Allah guide us to the right path, Amen.

So, I believe that in the upcoming episodes, Zain will try to figure out how he can get back Aliyah in his life and I hope Rehan will guide him as he seemed to be someone who already indicated that he has a solution. 😊

Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the post lets see what cvc's have in their store but yes as everyone knows I am positive so I don't think that it will go down halala :)
Attabag1 thumbnail
Interesting thoughts! Let's see what how uniquely the CVs pull themselves out of this one 😊
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Interesting thoughts! Let's see what how uniquely the CVs pull themselves out of this one 😊

Yes, let's see how CVs handle it. :)

Maybe my conclusion is all wrong and I understood it all wrong. Oh God, I am no scholar and shouldn't even try to sound like one.

Sorry about any misinformation and please do refer to proper sources and knowledgeable people if anyone of you want to know how things really are dealt with in Islam (while keeping in my mind that soap operas or movies are not always and not exactly the best sources to learn more about the laws - in this case, marriage and divorce laws in Islam).

Peace.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post but unfortunately it seems like the writers aren't following Islamic principles correctly. But let's see, hopefully they will surprise us.
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

Great post but unfortunately it seems like the writers aren't following Islamic principles correctly. But let's see, hopefully they will surprise us.

Thank you. :) Your post rocked! It helped a lot.:)

Yes, there have been already few things that I didn't find correct but didn't point out. Here, I guess, I simply didn't want to see Zain and Aliyah divorced and was looking for islamically acceptable/applicable solutions in order to get them back. I usually consult islamqa.com when I want to know more about Islamic rulings and Fatwas and it's also a website I was advised when I was in UK.

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find it so shocking how people are doing stuff like this!! No offence intended my love but I think we need to just sit and watch the show instead of taking out fatwas from different sources and linking them together to achieve the desired result!
Im a Muslim myself and realistically if this happened next door to to the couple would be divorced! :/
Also the leap Aliyah and Zain have not gotten back together after the third talaaq! :$ In a ideal world she would be a divorcee Im not too sure about the fantasy world some people live in as Im yet to explore that! =))
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The Cv's better see this post!!