Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
People are blaming and bashing Zain😭 I can't take this anymore they are saying like Zain never suffered he is happy to do all this😭
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4139941
Check this...dont get confused
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm I don't blame people for being mad at Zain. I sympathized with him all this time...just as much as I felt for Aliya.. I felt for Zain! But yesterday I lost all of that! How did he so easily agree for a second marriage?! And how did he manage to say the third T despite Aliya begging him and all the moments they spent together?? It's hard to take in that he could do that!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hate how the CVs have turned this into Zain vs Aliya rather than Zain AND Aliya!
craziness05 thumbnail
I still have hopes that ZaYa would be together without RM and halal...I know u all will say that I have lost it u all can say whatever u want to but I still have hopes and I know ZaYa would be together soon
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, i don't mind the two getting together without a RM track from either side. I don't think i can watch a RM
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Yeah, i don't mind the two getting together without a RM track from either side. I don't think i can watch a RM

Even I cannot watch... 🤢
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Even not me becoz I can't see Zain ir Aliya with someone else but I trust Cvs and Farhan sir they will not show RM track I hope...beside all this I am pretty excited for today's episode I think something big is gonna happen *Fingers Crossed*
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope ur right Zainab ...none of us wants Zaya to seperate
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Viewers are just very unsettled, as they don't know what's next and what to expect. We know Zain and Aliyah will get together, but the hows and whys remain a mystery. I'm sure Farhan, will not disappoint and have something good planned. We just have to wait and watch. Just don't drag the truth guys!