Correct procedure of divorce*its over*

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
even i m a muslim n there are 3 types of talaaq
*talaaq bidee
*talaaq ahsan
*talaaq hasan

Talaq bidee is where husband right away says talaaq,talaaq,talaaq n the marriage is over.

talaaq ahsan where husband says talaaq n woman enters in a iddah period of 3 months.after that the couple can remarry,this can be done twice but the thrice time couple cant marry without halala.

Zaya have done talaaq hasan where zain said divorce after each month 3 times.
In such talaaq the third time is the last n couple cant remarry without halala.
😭

Watch this video to learn more
http://playit.pk/watch?v=DYkxR1JLFyI

Zaya cannot reunite untill aliya marries some other guy n consumates the marriage.

Or there is one more thing.
If zain said i take u back as my wife to aliya before third talaaq then talaaq cud b nulified but i dont think that has happened.

So yeah...its over
U guys still dont wanna believe then i cant force u guys.but time will tell
Edited by zaya.fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u tee.. but if some ppl want to live in delusion even after farhans clear cut msg of halala n divorce completed then we cant do anything.. some ppl like to ignore the fact of grumpy n his kids being shown n aaliyas comparison to rida by grumpy n zara.. if they want to ignore this its their greatness n positivity.. we r jst negative ppl.. cant make them negative like us at any cost.. 😆 😆 i knw zaya will b together always but only by their hearts as farhaan meant to say this.. i also know zaya will surely reunite at the end coz thats the story.. but before that if sum ppl cant foresee the long n painful seperation of zaya.. to the extent of aaliya being forced to marry sumone else and consummate her marriage with sumone else then.. that wud b so painful for zain and his only way left for repenting not trusting aaliya and giving her so much pain... thats y aaliya said in one last epi.. k talaaq mat do warna hum dono ko saza bhugatni padegi uski... nw wat wil b their worst saza then wat i said above??
geet0910 thumbnail
i agree with u tee.. but if some ppl want to live in delusion even after farhans clear cut msg of halala n that divorce completed then we cant do anything.. some ppl like to ignore the fact of grumpy n his kids being shown n aaliyas comparison to rida by grumpy n zara.. if they want to ignore this its their greatness n positivity.. we r jst negative ppl.. cant make them negative like us at any cost.. 😆 😆 i knw zaya will b together always but only by their hearts as farhaan meant to say this.. i also know zaya will surely reunite at the end coz thats the story.. but before that if sum ppl cant foresee the long n painful seperation of zaya.. to the extent of aaliya being forced to marry sumone else and consummate her marriage with sumone else then.. that wud b so painful for zain and his only way left for repenting not trusting aaliya and giving her so much pain... thats y aaliya said in one last epi.. k talaaq mat do warna hum dono ko saza bhugatni padegi uski... nw wat wil b their worst saza then wat i said above??
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok v clearly u hv elaborated the whole procedure...v well..but lets see as always beintehaa epi hving bad end has always some good continuation in the nxt epi n if nt,,,then farhan sir ne apna talaaq procedure bnaya h jo k humey pta nhi...so just wait n see..as the serial is nt always according to islamic rules frm the start...ultimately zaya wl unite widout rehan involvement bcz beintehaa is xceptional...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the info, Tee! 😊
Hate CV's for destroying ZaYa!
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

i agree with u tee.. but if some ppl want to live in delusion even after farhans clear cut msg of halala n divorce completed then we cant do anything.. some ppl like to ignore the fact of grumpy n his kids being shown n aaliyas comparison to rida by grumpy n zara.. if they want to ignore this its their greatness n positivity.. we r jst negative ppl.. cant make them negative like us at any cost.. 😆 😆 i knw zaya will b together always but only by their hearts as farhaan meant to say this.. i also know zaya will surely reunite at the end coz thats the story.. but before that if sum ppl cant foresee the long n painful seperation of zaya.. to the extent of aaliya being forced to marry sumone else and consummate her marriage with sumone else then.. that wud b so painful for zain and his only way left for repenting not trusting aaliya and giving her so much pain... thats y aaliya said in one last epi.. k talaaq mat do warna hum dono ko saza bhugatni padegi uski... nw wat wil b their worst saza then wat i said above??

Im not sure about consummation baby.In some websites, they wrote consummation is necessity, but in some websites there is written it is a choice. As I know it should be real marriage without any intention to come back to ex-husband. So rehan and aliya will marry. It might be REAL but friendship marriage. You know in their first five months, zaya's marriage was real but they didnt consummate. So, who can force them to consummate even in a real marriage? In my opinion zaya will suffer because their story is end. But without any consummation rehya might live as husband-wife and after that they might divorce in normal way.

It was my guess when SBS news are first aired. But after that CVs denied the rumors, and now we are facing with same story. Im awarding them!😡😡
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Im not sure about consummation baby.In some websites, they wrote consummation is necessity, but in some websites there is written it is a choice. As I know it should be real marriage without any intention to come back to ex-husband. So rehan and aliya will marry. It might be REAL but friendship marriage. You know in their first five months, zaya's marriage was real but they didnt consummate. So, who can force them to consummate even in a real marriage? In my opinion zaya will suffer because their story is end. But without any consummation rehya might live as husband-wife and after that they might divorce in normal way.

It was my guess when SBS news are first aired. But after that CVs denied the rumors, and now we are facing with same story. Im awarding them!😡😡

@bold
Why would they divorce??? or if rehan dies what will happen to his kids... I have said this before... zain cannot become instant daddy of two kids...😡... why would aaliya even want to get back with zain in the first place...
geet0910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Im not sure about consummation baby.In some websites, they wrote consummation is necessity, but in some websites there is written it is a choice. As I know it should be real marriage without any intention to come back to ex-husband. So rehan and aliya will marry. It might be REALbutfriendship marriage. You know in their first five months, zaya's marriage was real but they didnt consummate. So, who can force them to consummate even in a real marriage? In my opinion zaya will suffer because their story is end. But without any consummation rehya might live as husband-wife and after that they might divorce in normal way.

yes.. i too realised it n wanted to add this in my post that maybe aaliya wont consummate her marriage with rehaan but marrying him is surely on cards.. i can bet to death on this... and marrying sumone else only can b their worst sazaa for both.. this is the only way out jab zain har pal uski zindagi aaliya ko har pal kisi aur k saath dekhega.. wo har din ek maut marega.. and that will b poetic justification to wat he has now done with aaliya... even after repeatedly begging him for no divorce he didnt budge n gave it... i know this trip was jst shown for this only... to show how much wrong zain has done to himself n aaliya even after aaliya convincing him... i m not being negative.. its just my prediction.. as i cn foresee it..
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ofcourse Its all over...is there any doubt? Huh
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@bold
Why would they divorce??? or if rehan dies what will happen to his kids... I have said this before... zain cannot become instant daddy of two kids...😡... why would aaliya even want to get back with zain in the first place...

I dont know yaar, both death or divorce might happen. Why divorce, because rehan is a nice person. This is why he might want to give her divorce. Both are possible... Lets story unfolds itself.

Im OK with everything after a painful period.😭 But Im not OK with consummation. 😭