Seher Ahmed Khan. Is she?

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like Sanam's awaited twin is finally making an entry! And as cliched as it can be. Sanam and Seher aka Sita and Gita. (No comparison to the movie just giving examples)
Sanam is one calm,curious,confused and lovable person. She's down to earth, independent and ambitious. And how could I forget she has OCD too.😳 And she has guts! <3
Seher, is going to be one interesting character to watch! And I hope she is. She's a conwoman πŸ˜† What a twist! 
And she could be one, due to her upbringing which God knows where it happened. The last time she was seen she was alone at a burning mansion, (scars? Possible.) We don't know what happened to her after that perhaps she grew up this way, by conning people for supporting herself. 
And obviously she might  not remember what her name is, unless someone she knew actually kept in touch with her. So she might not know anything at all! and Sanam would be the more knowledgeable twin here. 
PS: I IZ EXCITED.I'm all for Surbhi playing Seher! <3 
PSS: Twins taking revenge from parent's murderer? Hell to the yeah. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what to say about this.
A part of me is exited for SJ playing Seher. I mean a conwoman is something new on Indian T.V. The pics look good.
But I just wish Seher is there only to bring Tanveer's downfall, bas.
I will detest a romantic angle. Since for me Sanam & Aahil are the leads. Bas.
And yes I am ready to see how it plays out. I wish the KV mansion should be given a holiday for the time being.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

A part of me is exited for SJ playing Seher. I mean a conwoman is something new on Indian T.V. The pics look good.
And yes I am ready to see how it plays out. I wish the KV mansion should be given a holiday for the time being.

completely agree with you
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
okk i am just copying and pasting my comment πŸ˜†
seher entry is so soon for me ..i never wanted sj
to play seher's role but as a fan i happy for
her :)
ATM i am very confused becoz
1.SaHil story should not suffer ..There are
already much side characters and bringing seher
means more screen space we have to share with
SaHil
2.Hope seher is just a cameo positive character
and will help sanam to expose billi ..
Thats it :)
Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Wait what we're speculating love triangles here? (I didn't know that I haven't been on the forum bc busy)
Nooo.  Can someone be spared a love interest? :/ Ofcourse Seher's a second wheel, just to add to the story. 
We're having a wedding, after the wedding? I don't think so. We're supposed to see ''RaHaFa'' wala angst. πŸ₯±
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Wait what we're speculating love triangles here? (I didn't know that I haven't been on the forum bc busy)
Nooo.  Can someone be spared a love interest? :/ Ofcourse Seher's a second wheel, just to add to the story. 
We're having a wedding, after the wedding? I don't think so. We're supposed to see ''RaHaFa'' wala angst. πŸ₯±

Love triangles or romantic angle whatever I don't want any. πŸ˜† It will be extremely distasteful for me. πŸ˜† Somebody even made a  poll post about who will be opposite Seher. I swearit hurt my eyes looking at that. OuchπŸ˜† 
Raha Fa. I know, wishful thinking. OuchπŸ˜†
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m damn excited for Seher's entry and I wanted it to be SJ only... and now I want them together to drive billo crazy and running for her life
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I suppose her entry will be after faiz haya wedding!
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Nooo.Can someone be spared a love interest? :/ Ofcourse Seher's a second wheel, just to add to the story.
We're having a wedding, after the wedding? I don't think so. We're supposed to see ''RaHaFa'' wala angst.πŸ₯±

i guess tannu is talking about rehaan sanam love story not triangle love storyπŸ˜†
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

okk i am just copying and pasting my comment πŸ˜†
seher entry is so soon for me ..i never wanted sj
to play seher's role but as a fan i happy for
her :)
ATM i am very confused becoz
1.SaHil story should not suffer ..There are
already much side characters and bringing seher
means more screen space we have to share with
SaHil
2.Hope seher is just a cameo positive character
and will help sanam to expose billi ..
Thats it :)

Same delimma mariya I m so so happy sj play double role even I want this seher only play by sj but so soon already sahil very less screen space first I want story developing betweens sahil both emotionally need support for when billi truth out after knows rehaan reaction he support her mother or sahil that time seher entry opt for me and as a sahil fan I m not seeing seher love with rehaan its undigestable for me how same face like sanam fall in love rehaan oh noo plz cvs mercy me if i hurt sahaan fans sry guys as a sahil fan I worried abt it