Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Same delimma mariya I m so so happy sj play double role even I want this seher only play by sj but so soon already sahil very less screen space first I want story developing betweens sahil both emotionally need support for when billi truth out after knows rehaan reaction he support her mother or sahil that time seher entry opt for me and as a sahil fan I m not seeing seher love with rehaan its undigestable for me how same face like sanam fall in love rehaan oh noo plz cvs mercy me if i hurt sahaan fans sry guys as a sahil fan I worried abt it

i fully agree with you sana😳
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

okk i am just copying and pasting my comment πŸ˜†
seher entry is so soon for me ..i never wanted sj
to play seher's role but as a fan i happy for
her :)
ATM i am very confused becoz
1.SaHil story should not suffer ..There are
already much side characters and bringing seher
means more screen space we have to share with
SaHil
2.Hope seher is just a cameo positive character
and will help sanam to expose billi ..
Thats it :)

The thing is as much of a main character she can be. it's probably going to be short-lived role because it's a double role.They're difficult to manage in daily soaps!  She's not a lead though, if that's what people are worried about because SaHil are the leads. It's already been established. Just look at the montage. πŸ˜³
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The simple fact is that the show runs for just 20 minutes. They already have:
1) Sanam-Aahil-Rehaan
2)Sanam-Aahil
3)Sanam-Rehaan
4)Tanveer-Raziya
5)Raahat-Haya-Faiz

Adding another aspect of Seher is of course a new twist to the plot but its going to slow down the pace of the show which till now was going well till now. They tend to fill up their plate too much and then they can't eat it so, they just leave the ends open.
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

The thing is as much of a main character she can be. it's probably going to be short-lived role because it's a double role.They're difficult to manage in daily soaps! She's not a lead though, if that's what people are worried about because SaHil are the leads. It's already been established. Just look at the montage.😳

I wish its happen as u say
Infact i want sanam n seher justice them parents brutual murder this time billi downfall hope cvs concentrate revenge track only dont want another seprate love story
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Love triangles or romantic angle whatever I don't want any. πŸ˜† It will be extremely distasteful for me. πŸ˜† Somebody even made a  poll post about who will be opposite Seher. I swearit hurt my eyes looking at that. πŸ˜† 
Raha Fa. I know, wishful thinking. πŸ˜†

The thing is Seher is already going to have her plate full, finding her real identity, dealing with root issue, parent's murder. I don't think she's going to fall for everyone well I hope anyway. 
πŸ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The thing is Seher is already going to have her plate full, finding her real identity, dealing with root issue, parent's murder. I don't think she's going to fall for everyone well I hope anyway. 
πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
I hope it is limited to that! . I can only hope but cannot trust the CVs.πŸ˜† And  I will be really happy if it is a cameo role. πŸ˜†
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im damn exited for sehers entry...even though i love sanam and sahil,seher's entry was for which i was waiting for all through...i just wanted to see how surbhi portrays both of them

In my POV i dnt think she will be coming inbetween sahil but she will be most probably a cupid in sahil's love...we know none of them are going to accept their feelings,theres a need for a third person to realise what they have...i think she will be reason for bringing them close (they are already close but more closer)
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

πŸ˜†

I hope it is limited to that! . I can only hope but cannot trust the CVs.πŸ˜† And  I will be really happy if it is a cameo role. πŸ˜† same hereeπŸ˜†
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenabinu

I m damn excited for Seher's entry and I wanted it to be SJ only... and now I want them together to drive billo crazy and running for her life

Yes omg same! The idea is so unique and interesting, I just hope the Cvs don't mess things up. 
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ATH_KTM_543

Im damn exited for sehers entry...even though i love sanam and sahil,seher's entry was for which i was waiting for all through...i just wanted to see how surbhi portrays both of them

In my POV i dnt think she will be coming inbetween sahil but she will be most probably a cupid in sahil's love...we know none of them are going to accept their feelings,theres a need for a third person to realise what they have...i think she will be reason for bringing them close (they are already close but more closer)

lol who said seher comes between sahil I m damn sure its not happen
I too excited sj new avatar I wish its completely opposite zoya n sanam character but little bit like zoya