Posted: 9 years ago
same just LOVE HER! <3 my reason for watching hope it does good for her <3
Same
i dont like OKB much
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i havent seen his work to be honest though i heard people liked him in aun zaara
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When's this starting?
I love Osman! He was the best part about Aunn Zara.
sofiaax thumbnail
@Starstruckk - no date yet though it may start soon may replace soteli or shikha as both have 1 epi left :) hope hes good in this serial :) havent seen any work of his :)
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

@Starstruckk - no date yet though it may start soon may replace soteli or shikha as both have 1 epi left :) hope hes good in this serial :) havent seen any work of his :)

He was really good in AZ..but then that was a comedic role..so lets see how he does here because this definitely seems completely different than Aunn. I hope it replaces Shikwa..Saturdays haven't been interesting in a while.
sofiaax thumbnail

He was really good in AZ..but then that was a comedic role..so lets see how he does here because this definitely seems completely different than Aunn. I hope it replaces Shikwa..Saturdays haven't been interesting in a while.

oh i see yh i saw few promos of the show on tv recently when it was airing on a indian channel yh this show looks different😃 really excited for this show , oh i see yh weekend i wouldnt mind😃 btw arent you watching firaaq on saturday ?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

oh i see yh i saw few promos of the show on tv recently when it was airing on a indian channel yh this show looks different😃 really excited for this show , oh i see yh weekend i wouldnt mind😃 btw arent you watching firaaq on saturday ?

I'm behind with Firaaq..I've only seen 4 episodes so far, but the show's script seems a little weak in all honesty. I don't understand how Imroz falls in love with Paymaan at all. He meets her twice and then for some reason declares that he loves her and decides to propose to her? It just didn't make sense. Granted, I've only seen 4 episodes so far..but that kind of threw me off. I plan to catch up though.
sofiaax thumbnail

I'm behind with Firaaq..I've only seen 4 episodes so far, but the show's script seems a little weak in all honesty. I don't understand how Imroz falls in love with Paymaan at all. He meets her twice and then for some reason declares that he loves her and decides to propose to her? It just didn't make sense. Granted, I've only seen 4 episodes so far..but that kind of threw me off. I plan to catch up though.

i get what you mean yh its weird though im watching to see what happens after they gett married😃

sofiaax thumbnail

nahh it so doesnt seem like it ... and i hope its not either