Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How do they know you? :O

lol i pmed the person yesterday on IF and he replied saying its not Osman😆but they do reply and come on Goya FB page😃
sofiaax thumbnail
Anyone watched epi 3 yet?😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally watched epi 3
Must say i m really liking OKB more n more as omar in this shw...many say he is not a good actor but i dont think ny othr actor cud hv played jnr hashmi as effortlessly flawlessly as OKB...he also looks very good in th suited booted corporate look

His scns with his fiancee was hilarious

Today it was all abt OKB aka omar n i lived each n every scn of his

Luved hia nok jhoks witb mrs imtiaz and frnd ali

Also with sana javed there is a subtle chem from epi 1...as they say u cant force chem in a jodi...its eithr there or not there

Th way it was betwn okb n maya ali in aunn zaara

Th same way its there betwn okb n sana javed

Today they shwed various aspects of omers character n i luved how okb pulled all th scns off so well

Cant wait for 4th epi..some1 plz post link of epi 4 promo here

Thank god i started watching this shw
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

i agree😃 but it wasnt Osman😆 i had pmed the person he posted in the AT and he replied saying sorry to burts your bubble but its not Osman😆 thought he and sana and rest of the cast do reply on Goya FB page sometime😃

No no i didnt think it was osman either but i thought its his PR team whom he told to open fan pg n cheeck i f
sofiaax thumbnail

No no i didnt think it was osman either but i thought its his PR team whom he told to open fan pg n cheeck i f

really 😲 they know about IF😲 but i guess yh he must have told them😃
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby - i just watched epi 3 to and i have to agree it was all Omar in today epi😃 and i too loved how Osman is playing Omar👏😃 and the different shades of omar were too good😃 and lol his scene with zaara was just hilarious🤣🤣 and when he was telling mohini about being a dog trained dog and all and she started laughing was too funny😆
sofiaax thumbnail
oh yh will defo post epi 4 promo once i find it😃
cant wait too see epi 4 promos to see what happens next ...
personally loving how they arent dragging the show neither to fast or slow😃

i mean the lead's have met, hes in love with her, she said no already and they have introduced zaara as well😃
sofiaax thumbnail
Epi 3 Promo ... they are soo late on uploading on net lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=044sKKTl1Ik[/YOUTUBE]
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
en

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Abby - i just watched epi 3 to and i have to agree it was all Omar in today epi😃 and i too loved how Osman is playing Omar👏😃 and the different shades of omar were too good😃 and lol his scene with zaara was just hilarious🤣🤣 and when he was telling mohini about being a dog trained dog and all and she started laughing was too funny😆

thats what i luv abt the shw...they hv shwed gal boy falling for eachother admittingit n rejecting it in such a simplee uncomplicated way...no faltu romantic eyelocks nor fuzuulki tears on rejection

in other shws if the trained dog dialogue was given the heroine wud hvlookd at omar with sympathy but here mohini bursted out laughing which was so not expected by the viewers

be it omars scns with mrs imtiaz or his scns with fiancee zaara...all dialogues n screenplay r so simple no drama thats what mks th drama more endearing n fun to watch

sofiaax thumbnail

thats what i luv abt the shw...they hv shwed gal boy falling for eachother admittingit n rejecting it in such a simplee uncomplicated way...no faltu romantic eyelocks nor fuzuulki tears on rejection

in other shws if the trained dog dialogue was given the heroine wud hvlookd at omar with sympathy but here mohini bursted out laughing which was so not expected by the viewers

be it omars scns with mrs imtiaz or his scns with fiancee zaara...all dialogues n screenplay r so simple no drama thats what mks th drama more endearing n fun to watch

i totally agree yaar just love how they showed every scene
so far <3