Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
welcome ;D i soo agree love the title song ❤️
sofiaax thumbnail
Anyone watched 2nd epi yet ?😃 its going strong so far with pace and story also its not dragging on 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I must admit i didnt expect goya to b so good...so many things happend in the first two.epis...its neithr rushed nor too slow...unlike other shws where story hardly seem to progress in.one epi this shws screenplay is jus too good...i m a brand new.fan of sana javed...she looks so much like.a.reporter and her chem with OKB is too good...i also.luved OKBs relation with mrs imtiaz..luv their bonding...good to see 2nd wife of se.ior hashmi is not shwn as typical evil step.mom for a change
All n all very fruitful 2nd epi n i jus luv th humour touch in th shw...OKB rox in comedy
sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby_Jeran - i soo agree this show far was going going too good!❤️ neither slow or too fast 😃 and i soo agree all the characters are being played by all very well😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I never thought OKB n sana javed will hv so much chemistry...they look so good togthr...wow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
an some1 tell me a site from where i can get good quality downloadable mp3 versions of th OSTs of all latest pak shws...i googled but none of th sites r good...i tried to convert yt vids to mp3 but quality comes bad after converting frm yt...plz help asap
Second episode wasnt as good. Too much of senior hashmi
sofiaax thumbnail

yes it is you should give it a go😉

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Second episode wasnt as good. Too much of senior hashmi

lol yh in the begining i was thinking the same😆 but later we got to see omar-mohini scenes quite abit of them😃
overall i liked the epi didnt seems alot of hashmi after i watched all the epi😃

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I never thought OKB n sana javed will hv so much chemistry...they look so good togthr...wow

awww same here i wasnt sure either, like they looked nice in pics and promos and all but now after seeing quite abit of there scenes together they do have really good chemistry together😃