minelove24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awsme update,waiting for next
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mirror-

chal mai b jaati hu type karne wrna all will kill meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are u typing are not ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...new entry is good πŸ‘πŸΌ...waiting for the update 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

typing yarr...
πŸ˜‰
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mirror-

NEW ENTRY

RAHULL...!
naam toh suna hi hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan's friend
or better to say 
only friend
in short..
like pari is to geet,
rahul is to maan.

he tried CA 
bt couldn't clear
now helping his dad in business
very sharp.
bt care-free.
always tries to keep maan happyπŸ˜ƒ

i gave this yesterday
pls check it before reading part 7 below πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mirror1521 - 9 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

(banner credits to gunjar πŸ€—)

note : pls see the above post before reading update...

A big thanks❀️ and hugsπŸ€— to each reader for their comments and likes😳

Part 7

Saturday night @11pm (I love 11 pm πŸ˜†)

Maan was sitting in his room, satisfied after seeing geet...

Its been 3 long years after he saw her last, and 4 years since he saw her first and started to love her.😳

He shied...uff how much effect does this girl has on me...? He thought, but then...he has been thinking this since the day he saw her...

-------fb--------

3 years ago...

It was the first day or better to say demo classes for the next batch of IPCC @7:30 am, on Sunday. The class had already started, as it was already 7:50, and maan being very punctual, didn't wait much for more students to come and started the class with few students only. He was in one of his casual attires, a jeans and light blue shirt and not to forget, his spects.

He was briefing the students about the how the tax is applicable and what powers does government hold, when he was interrupted by someone standing at the classroom door.

Girl (confidently and loudly) : EXCUSE ME SIRRR...! May I come in...?

Maan (got angry)  (st) : first she is late and then soo much confidence.. no OVER-CONFIDENCE...!

NO...! I'm sure u know, that you are 20 mins LATE, stand outside for 2 mins atleast..!

Girl (rolled her eyes) : well...u see it a Sunday morning...not my mistake. (she replied rudly)

Maan got really furious and was about to blast her.

Maan (shouted) : WHAT...

He stopped suddenly calmed himself and said with finality..

Maan : You may leave...! I don't need such students.

Girl : FINE..!!

And she left...Maan resumed teaching, but was again interrupted seeing another girl coming, it was already 8 am, and his anger was increasing seeing the carelessness of the upcoming generation.

Already his mood was foul with the argument he just had, generally he does not get angry on students, on any matter except "negligence towards TIME".

He looked at her, to give her piece of mind, but stopped immediately, she looked soo scarred... and the hint of embarressment for coming late in her eyes...!

He...for a moment got lost in those doe eyes...staring deep trying to see her soul probably...but soon came back to the reality realizing how wrong his act is given the current situation...he got angry...n now had a BAKRA to shower his anger onn..

But before he could say she spoke up..

Girl (softly) : sirr may i come in..?

maan : wait ouside for sometime...! (he said, to test her patience)

After 5 mins when she didn't say anything, was just standing silently... maan thought she can be given a chance, already he had his quota of anger of the day early morning itself.

Maan : so...sunday morning difficult to wake up...is it...?

Girl (softly but confidently) : I'm sorry for being late sir. i can assure u that it won't be repeated...and i don't believe in giving reasons as they are received as excuses ..!

Maan was impressed would be an understatement... he appreciated her in his heart n allowed her in.

The class progressed smoothly after that.

At the end of class...

Maan : So...! Today's class ends here, now time for introduction...

He smiled as he saw shocked faces of the students... specially the late-comer girl. He had been noticing her throughout the class judging if she is that much sincere which she showed while entering, and was amused with her every minute changing expressions.

Her expression would change with every word he spoke about the subject like analysing all the aspects of it. She is different he thought...his thoughts about her broke with the murmur of students... and he continued...

Maan : Yes the intro...its still left...n we need it afterall we will be spending an hour together LEARNING tax for the next 6 months...

All the students smiled, he knew he is a surprise package of all... generally he doesn't believe in introduction and all... but today somehow he wants to know atleast the name of this late comer girl.

He continued...

Maan : ok let me first introduce myself... most of u must be knowing my name... still..

I am Maan Khurrana, CHARTED ACCOUNTANT...n i have been taking tax classes for IPCC and FINALS since last 4 years...

(to clear confusions...maan started to teach even before getting degree as he was very good in the subject.)

Maan (continued) : now your turn.. say your name and qualification... umm...ok let's start with u as u were late in the first class (he somehow didn't feel like taunting her anymore 😳)

Girl (stood up and introduced herself confidently) : GM sir...! I am geet handa, CPT pass AIR 7 in CPT june attempt last year..!

Maan was really impressed now...the girl is really something...passing CPT is easy all know...but getting an AIR isn't a cake walk...! like that other students also introduced themselves which maan heard with his half attention but still managed to remember their names 😳

(what did u think..? the first one is geet πŸ˜›)

-----fb ends-----

He sighed recalling the first meeting... it wasn't some love at first sight case with him... how could it be...? given the pure teacher-student relation they shared... but she managed to steal his peace at the first meeting itself. And with the class everyday, it started getting deeper and stronger.

Her mannerisms... way of talking... intelligence... innocence...and not to forget her beauty...

which never came to his mind until his best friend filled his mind with all the gyaan about LOVE...!

-----fb------

It had been a month since his classes with geet started ...and him getting more n more attracted to her...he was sure about his different feelings but didn't know what to call them so that they are not mis-understood, as for him it souded very wrong to hear "teacher feeling for student" .

Already he was frustrated as it was September end, work load was high and he had to cancel classes to wind up his works, when he couldn't even concentrate properly.

He was sitting in his office finishing off the pending works when he heard someone's shayari ...

Man :  koi deewaana kehta hai...

koi pagal samajhta hai...

Maan looked up to find his bestest friend in best ever mood at the door of his office... he stood up n welcomed him in...

Maan : RAHULL...!! How r u buddy...?

Rahul (continued with his shayari) :  koi deewaana kehta hai...

koi pagal samajhta hai..

magar  dharti ki  beychaini...

ko bass badal samajhta hai...!

Both hugged each other and smiled.

Maan : what yr ... hamesha shayari copy karte rehta hai...say something of your own...!

Rahul : pehle ye toh pura sunn le you will love it...

Maan shook his head indicating go onn..

rahul smiled and continued :

koi dewaana kehta hai...
koi pagal samajhta hai...

magar dharti ki beychaini...

ko bass badal samajhta hai...

magar dharti ki beychaini...

ko bass badal samajhta hai...

mai tujhse dooor kaisa hu...

tu mujhse dooor kaisi hai...?

mai tujhse dooor kaisa hu

tu mujhse dooor kaisi hai...

ye tera dil samajhta hai...

ya  mera  dil samajhta hai...

ye tera dil samajhta hai

ya mera dil samajhta hai... πŸ˜‰

Rahul finished with a wink, and Maan froze with the last words of the shayari...his thoughts automatically went to geet...how ever hard he tried to stop his heart n mind...they just didn't obey him.

Rahul seeing him lost shook him from shoulder..

Rahul : kaha kho gaya bhai...the shayari ended...now shall i say the one i wrote...? πŸ˜‰

maan : NO...! (ek sunn k hi bura haal hai he murmured)

then cleared his throat n said

aaj k liye kaafi hai...!

Rahul : as u say...! Let's sit n have a chat buddy..

Maan smiled...both sat n started talking...
Actually it was more of Rahul talking n Maan smiling followed by his occasional trade mark "hmm"

Rahul got irritated with maan's response, and stopped speaking,

Still maan continued to smile n saying "hmm" in the perfect interval.

Rahul : MAAN..!

He shouted to bring maan back..

And that broke maan's trance bigg time 

Maan : Hhuhhh...!

Maan came back with a jerk and rahul rolled off laughing.

Maan too smiled...then rahul straightened and asked...

Rahul : what happened maan...? is something up...?

Maan was now caught...he cannot tell him his thoughts nor could he hide them efficiently...

Maan (stammered) : umm..ha...ya..no...kyu...? why are u asking me that...?

Rahul knew something big is up, but this Mr. won't open his mouth easily...plan-B he thought and said.

Rahul (faking hurt) : rehne de...! Nahi batana toh bol de yarr its PERSONAL and I can't tell you, par raise natak matt karr...you and me both know very well that you are bad at lying..!

Maan sighed...he knew he cannot fool Rahul with his expressionless mask. He knew him too much for that.

Rahul waited for maan to say something...but when he didn't, he thought time for final blow

Rahul : fine...! M leaving then...if nobody needs me here then why should I waste my time.😳

Maan : teri nautanki band karr...and listen

Maan said to stop him, but didn't know how to tell him about that.

Rahul : Abb kuchh bolega bhi..?

Maan gave a look like"I don't know how to say it"

Rahul (continued) : You know Maan, tera jaisa expression sirf 2 situation me hota hai..

1.       Relative se loan maangne se pehle

OR

2.       Dil ka haal bayaan karne se pehle.

Maan was literally shocked with his theory... And maan's expressions gave some hint to Rahul, but him not speaking was making Rahul confuse, so he said with finality...

Rahul : look maan, I am no antaryami to know your thoughts without you speaking them... if you wanna share, then please speak up, and I'm not trying to force you..

Maan : it's a GIRL...!

But rahul cut him befor he could continue...

Rahul (back to his original self πŸ˜‰) : Did she propose u...???😳

Maan : WILL YOU LET ME COMPLETE...? 😑

Rahul : ok contionue...finger on my lips πŸ˜†

Maan (shook his head, and continued) : I don't know why but I feel attracted to her, feel like want to know her, spend time, chat and...

Rahul : toh problem kya hai..? just ask her out...simplezz!!😎

He said as a matter of fact... and picked up glass to have water.

Maan : she is my STUDENT...! 😑

Rahul chocked on the water he just gulped, and started coughing badly.

After he had calmed down..

Rahul : WHATTT...!!

Maan's words gave shock of life to Rahul, he had never expected maan to ever fall in love...that too with a student...!!

He looked at maan's face and realized he is already very tense about the whole thing... right now its important to calm him first, then he will think of the solution of his love life..till than maan will also be sure about his feelings about that girl.

So he decided to distract him... and any doubts...? He was best at it πŸ˜‰

Rahul : so... how does she look...? (he asked with serious tone hiding his smile.)

Maan (instantly) : Beautiful...!

As if he was in a trance...how come he never thought of that before..? maybe its not that much important in front of all her other qualities...he smiled to himself and shied 😳

Rahul was observing the change of expressions on his face and was enjoying it. He was happy for his friend to find the feeling of love in his life and prayed for his better future. He decided to leave maan to cherish his thoughts..

Rahul : maan... m leaving buddy...

He said softly which maan heard but couldn't comprehend. Rahul realized that, he shook his head and started leaving towards the door... When he reached the door, he shouted the next para of his shayari to break maan's thoughts (afterall...karr ek friend kameena hota haiπŸ˜†)

Ke mohabbat ek ehsaason..

Ki paawan si kahani hai

Ke mohabbat ek ehsaason..

Ki paawan si kahani hai

Kabhi kabeera dewaana tha..

Kabhi meera deewani hai..

Kabhi kabeera dewaana tha..

Kabhi meera deewani hai..

Yahaan sabb log kehte hai

Meri aakhon me aasoon hai

Yahaan sabb log kehte hai

Meri aakhon me aasoon hai

Jo tu samjhe toh moti hai

Jo na samjhe toh paani hai

Jo tu samjhe toh moti hai

Jo na samjhe toh paani hai

That broke maans day-dreaming about geet, he shook his head and decided to give some time to his feelings and then come to any conclusion rather than rushing with his delicate feelings.

-----fb ends-----

The sound of door opening broke maan's thoughts, he saw his mom entering his room

Avantika : maan...u still awake...its late beta..!

Maan : bass sone hi ja raha tha...GN mom

Avantika : GN son...sleep well... sweet dreams.

Maan (st) : yess mom...dreams toh sweet hone hi wali hai...aaj ka din jo itna achha tha 😳

Precap : don't know

ps: pls see the note in below post πŸ˜ƒ

Param-Sundari thumbnail
note : i have many things to say...

1. i don't know what u xpected from maan and his feelings...bt i feel ki pyar toh ho jata hai...we do not need a strong reason as such to fall in love...so😳

2. i sent buddy requests to some readers from my 2nd id -mirror-
those who got pls accept it...those who didn't i'm sorry to miss out pls send me request or ask me to send u as i will send pms from that id only😊

3. lastly thanx to all readers for their patience and love❀️
likes and comments...πŸ€—
pls do not forget to lkeave a few words about how u liked the updπŸ˜ƒ
umamaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yeppiee me first again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i would say beautiful update pooja πŸ‘ πŸ˜³

superbly written!!!!!!!!!! β­οΈ

wah wah wah wah kya shahiri hai!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

is this u wrote ??????????????then surely a splendid job i say β­οΈ πŸ‘

rahul is soo cute,...MSK ko bohut chidate hai yaar πŸ˜†

har ek kamina friend zaroori hota hai na...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

maan's monologue is good...praising geet hayeee. β˜ΊοΈ

waiting for more flash back in which maan realizes his love for his geet... 

and desperate for the sarsural paathsaala... 

do cont soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uma...
Edited by umamaaneet - 9 years ago