Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

Bachara ! Itne bade sheher mein goom gaya hoga ! 😆

not only he except asya, gafur and najma all r missing. Even asya another daughter
Babe277 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To those who are still addicted to qh season 2 ,for your personal mental health stop asking intelligent questions,coz  those who write the scripts , believe that the serial viewers are dump and stupid...
That's why many of us have quit the show quite a long time ago...anyways...and i want to add that 
I personally still  come to the forum only to read about your stories...
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually i  had doubts. what happened to ayan, nikhat,nuzat,imran,farhan,haseena, her eid ka chand husband, zeenat aapi,anwar jiju,humeira,haider, RAZIA???? dead or missing or what? and ya seher... shireen?
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Babe277

To those who are still addicted to qh season 2 ,for your personal mental health stop asking intelligent questions,coz those who write the scripts , believe that the serial viewers are dump and stupid...

That's why many of us have quit the show quite a long time ago...anyways...and i want to add that
I personally still come to the forum only to read about your stories...

Exactly !! 👏 but for me KSG's acting had kept me sticked to it, but when there is no KSG there is no reason left to watch !

Awww thast so sweet !! Thank you so much !! 🤗 ❤️
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najma123

actually i had doubts. what happened to ayan, nikhat,nuzat,imran,farhan,haseena, her eid ka chand husband, zeenat aapi,anwar jiju,humeira,haider, RAZIA???? dead or missing or what? and ya seher... shireen?

😆
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lost in a reverse universe ! 🤣
halima_zaka thumbnail
kriya_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Appy

Lost in a reverse universe ! 🤣

I started watching this show a couple days ago. Had lost my interest, too, ever since KSG left. But was dying to know where did the rest of the family go? Kya hawa mein udd gaye kya? Was looking for answers and saw this thread. One of the best responses. Dying out of laughter. 😆😆😆😆😆.
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yah apparently all the love for his asad bhai was a bunch of B.S him and all his family members used asad for life and when he died 😔 they all moved too mumbai (whtever was left of em anyways) married some firangi (white) chics and lived happily ever after...even though his brother left 2 orphaned girls...and his mother and najma too left a daughter but he seems least bothered...
then again...this is QH...next thing u know they might add the fact that asad never had a brother WHTSOEVER..😛

R.I.P Qubool Hai.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well. I am answering my questions myself. Razia is dead. Seher is here... Rest have gone off to Mars. 😆