starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I started Aunn Zara months back but never got a chance to finish it. I decided to finish it up since the hype around it is back as it's airing on Zindagi now..and I have to say, Osman was amazing as Aunn! His comic timing in particular is brilliant. I didn't find his Humsafar parody that good but here he definitely nailed it. Aunn and the dadi were by far the best parts about the show. I also liked his chemistry with Maya. They're adorable together. I saw bits of Aik Nayee Cinderella and there Osman seemed alright..but here, I could hardly find any flaws in his performance.
He needs to sign more shows and films. I think he's doing a new serial with Ushna Shah on ARY..and I think he has some part in Bin Roye Aansoo if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know of what other projects he has lined up?

I feel Osman and Hamza Ali Abbasi have a lot of potential. I hope their talents are properly utilized

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree and I love Aunn and Dadi tuning😆😆
Maya and Osman doing a good job in their role👍🏼
I love chemistry between Bua and Zara's Father also😆😆
All characters fit into their role⭐️
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they wil be doing movies too... the guy has his own production house.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

they wil be doing movies too... the guy has his own production house.

really? what's his production house called?

I know he wrote the screenplay for the film Siyaah.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deepali-

Agree and I love Aunn and Dadi tuning😆😆

Maya and Osman doing a good job in their role👍🏼
I love chemistry between Bua and Zara's Father also😆😆
All characters fit into their role⭐️

Yeah, in Aunn Zara everyone's perfect for their role.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here are some extracts

in the year of 2007 he launched his own production company and started working for the betterment of his production house. The name of his production company is "THE LIVING PICTURE" under this house he has directed 4 plays. In the year of 2011 he successfully launched a video blog YouTube which is related to his production house. He has done advertisement as well as modeling.

Five plays and almost two years later, I decided to form my own company, The Living Picture Productions, and step into theatre direction. Under that banner, I've directed, produced, choreographed and acted in four productions, Some Like It Hot', The Good Doctor' [both in 2007], Superstar Avatar' [2008] and Let Me In' [2010]. I have also directed three plays for Lahore Grammar School, Islamabad, one for the British Council, one for Gosha-e-Mashal, and have performed for the United Nations as part of a now defunct improve troupe called The Lost Cause' [featuring Danish Ali and Natasha Ejaz]. I have also been part of two extensive theatre workshops, one in Islamabad by the American Voices Association [called Broadway Bridges'] in 2010, and the second at YES Academy whilst representing Pakistan in Bangkok, Thailand. As for video-blogging, I stepped into that completely by accident: the first video, regarding the list of banned words PTA [Pakistan Telecommunication Authority] released, happened partly at some of batshit content on said list, partly me venting because my last name was to be banned' as well. It was only when I got the encouragement and positive feedback of complete strangers on YouTube when I decided I should continue with this gig.
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree I loved him in aunn zara. Dadi was awesome. In fact all characters were good.
791198 thumbnail
I just started watching this show. On episode three now. It's such a fun watch. Love the main leads and the grandma. Actually, every character is awesome and the dialogues are gold. Never a dull moment 👍🏼
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
he played that bechara Aunn so well... Aunn n dadi combo is awesome...
starstruckk thumbnail
Osman looks nicer with a stubble/beard. I love how Maya and him are actually really close friends in real life. Osman has called Maya his "bestie." lol.. I'd love to see them in another show together.
just some pictures:

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago