Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
MIND BLOWINGLY awesome yaar!!!!!! u made me cherish ol the encounters they had in the show.. lovely :) 
Tanyaarora11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautiful. Loved every bit of it.The way you used the current scenarios being portrayed in the show , it was mind blowing. I mean wow, you're an exceptional writer. Keep up the good work. ! :D :D :D
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, I am so happy to see an OS from you after two weeks i guess...

You write so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L-Y ..such a pleasure to read ...

Awesome work...loved it !!!

dreamy-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superbly written. loved it
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res

*** EDITED

Hey Aani

Welcome back to your muse! In a perverse way, I am glad I wasnt the only one suffering. I have written one para each of 2 stories, but cant find more inspriration. and for practical reasons, i cannot 'guess' the end of the accident mystery, if I want to base my story in the current track. So I just stopped writing.

anyway, you are back 😊

So, this is the second time you have touched upon a delicate aspect of Raman's desires. The first one was a more practical problem (which triggerred a discussion between us about how the show should also address it, about how a man could have stayed celibate for so long) and now this one (i think you know which line I am talking about). Those are the real real-life things that won't be shown for obvious reasons, but I am glad you wrote about them.

Now that I said that πŸ˜‰ lets come back to the rest of it. WOW, so in your writing you have taken them to a place where BOTH of them are aware of their own desires, and the effect the other person is having on them. Honestly Aani, I cannot wait for this to be show  in the serial. It would provide SO MUCH entertainment for us fans.

You have beautifully integrated the EV promotions, the dialogues from the episodes and obviously the 'inner' thoughts of both of them. Sid is her friend πŸ˜› you know how much I like that premise πŸ˜‰

I like this Raman. Something has woken up inside him, but he is not sure if he is allowed to act on it. I can see his self-control vanishing, and I can see his fear slowly disappearing. and I can see KP enact this Raman perfectly!

Here goes a quote for you πŸ˜ƒ

"Sometimes I think the difference between what we want and what we're afraid of is about the width of an eyelash." - Jay McInerney
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
beautiful one-shot..nice..😊
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear 😊
(sigh)  ... gosh this was so passionate ☺️
brilliantly writtenπŸ‘
loved it😳
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aani 
a sublime read ...beautifully conceptualised ... beautifully worded ... beautifully expressed ... ok simply beautiful ... no wonder am a fan .. 

Keep it coming love 

NidhaA thumbnail
Aani , I am grinning like crazy over here. Needless to say you are awesome.
The parrying with words - spot on I say.
The subtle undercurrents - well done.
All in all a complete entertainer. 
Love
Nidha
Maaneet099 thumbnail
read it but saving for comments :D
PS: I know I owe you another one for Beneath the Surface ;)