Sturm und Drang - An IshRa OS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Author' note:
The accident track recently sent my muse packing for a while but its back πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Okay now that that is out, let me just say this - a couple of things inspired this OS - the insanely amazing pic I posted last night, the chemistry that oozes between DivAn in that pic, Raman carrying Ishita in his arms tonight, ... enough said. 

This is a tad bit different from what I have written before so hope to know what you guys think of it and also that my muse stays back now, and that this silly track ends asap.

And oh before I end this note - the title is in German, but I don't know the language, I came across this term in a book I was reading and just loved it and found it apt for my OS.

Sturm und Drang in German literature means passionate turmoil literally translated, it is storm and stress. 

So without more blabbering here it is. 

NOT PROOFREAD. πŸ˜³
Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sturm und Drang

"So as long as you can forget your body you are happy and the moment you begin to be aware of your body, you are wretched." 
 D.H. LawrenceLady Chatterley's Lover

"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves." 
 Federico Garca LorcaBlood Wedding and Yerma

He wakes up in the middle of the night.

With his breathing labored and heartbeats thundering, he is drenched in sweat.

He finds his room shrouded in darkness, the only light being that of the moon reflected on the flooring.

Getting his harsh breathing under control, he turns his head around to see if he has caused any disruption involuntarily. The view brings a smile upon his face as he notices his wife sleeping peacefully with their daughter besides him.

Ruhi has made a body pillow of her Ishimaa tonight as her head is pillowed on Ishita' shoulder while her arms and legs are around her torso.

He thinks he cannot be thankful enough to have his daughter present in their room tonight.  Else, he might have done something perhaps irrevocably damaging.

He gingerly moves aside the blanket covering him and slowly makes his way out of their room.

Within no time, he is in the bathroom stripping off his nightclothes and setting them aside carefully.

Standing under the cold water of the shower, he stands near the wall, bends his head and closes his eyes.

He just hopes no one wakes up to use the bathroom so long as he is here or that his wife or daughter, do not take notice of his absence.

He is thankful for the thunder raging outside since it would muffle the sound of the shower he is taking at this time of the night. He would not have any idea how to explain himself, his predicament to anyone, least of all the source of it.

When even after minutes of his silent torment nothing works, he does the only thing he can. He takes himself in hand and lets out a groan.

He has not resorted to this for the first time but it is a first in a way for him, for tonight he is not merely seeking release for the sake of it, but because he needs it, since the alternative is not an option he can resort too.  As a youth, he had come to discover ways his body was transforming, changing with his age.  It had not taken long for him to discover his newly developed interests and ways to cope with them.

Even before he could attain maturity in the truest sense of the terms, he had been married off. With marriage, he had found himself acquainted with his carnal side, especially in the first few months of it with his newly wedded wife. He could not have enough of her and those months with her, was the time he was perhaps the most sleep deprived in his life, and yet joyous to no extreme. They would make love most nights or the first thing in the morning, depending on things but no two nights could pass in a row when they could abstain. They conceived Adi in the third month of their marriage itself and the pregnancy had made things all the more zealous between them.

After Adi was born slowly though things began to deteriorate between them and the passion of the marriage was lost. Their coupling got less and less frequent. He put it down to her stress and the lack of sleep thanks to an infant in the equation. He could not slight his wife for things then, he had read enough about the after effects of pregnancy on women - how it affects them physically, emotionally and psychologically as well. He did what he could to assure her no matter what he always finds her beautiful and attractive, someone he desires.

Only she would not believe him much or even if she did, her inclination to partake faded no matter how he tried to woo her, seduce her.

Ruhi' conception became a miracle in itself since it was the last time they came together in a drunken bout after months of abstinence.  It was after her birth he discovered why his wife had lost interest in him - she had found another man, a richer man - his boss, Ashok Khanna.

He lost faith in love and relationships thereafter and wanted to have nothing to do with another woman for the rest of his life. However, he could not lose touch with his baser instincts, his urges hard as he tried.  His upbringing and hatred though would not let him resort to find means of satisfaction that were borne of ways he detested - ways that were resorted  to by men which involved women of desperate need or greed. He couldn't take advantage of someone' need and the mere thought of touching a woman, any woman who reminded him too much of his ex-wife repulsed him.

He had considered it a given, he would never in his life again fall prey to temptation and desires. He therefore must fulfill all his needs all by himself.

It turns out he had decided on things without realizing his fate would have different things in stored for him; namely her.

She is turning out to be everything he wanted and needed in his wife and yet she is someone he cannot have.

Things have changed between them and how! The woman he could barely stand, the woman who was another stranger to him months ago is now his wife, the mother of his daughter and his friend, his companion.

She is so very different from anyone he has ever known. He had slotted all women as heartless, cruel , cold creatures due to the betrayal he received from one but she, she made him realize how wrong was it of him to generalize, to not differentiate and sort out the good ones from the rotten.

She is silly and intelligent, loving and objective, innocent and courageous, jovial and sensitive all at once. She is a box full of contradictions and he cannot help it, something about her makes it impossible for him to pull away try as he might.

He had hated her initially or rather it would be accurate for him to say he had hated that pretty face of hers. For him beauty was a sure shot guarantee of lies and betrayal, greed and manipulation before he began to discover her, understand her.

Now he knows, not all beautiful faces conceal behind them hideous hearts and cruel intentions.  Some faces he has come to discover are merely a reflection of the beauty within, like hers - for she is undoubtedly beautiful inside and out. Her face is only a fraction of the beauty of her heart and soul. The woman who loves his child so, who made him understand his mistakes and bridged the gap between his daughter and him, who has always been there for his family is infinitely more beautiful on the inside than she is on the surface.

He knows he cannot have her, but how can he stop himself from wanting her?

He laughs without humor at the irony as he compares his marriages. In his first marriage, the first few months were full of desire and passion and slowly that had faded, leaving behind only hate and anger in its wake. His second started with no trace whatsoever of even civility from his end for her initially and now... now things are evolving; but it does not have to mean anything, not necessarily.

He cannot allow himself the luxury of hopes 0r even dreams once again.

Not if things have come to this not when he cannot escape her now even in his dreams.

God he cannot believe it, he dreamed of her tonight! It was not just any dream - it was a dream of them.  He dreamt they were making love.

The flashes of the images he saw in his dream come crashing on him once again.

It really was a terrible idea doing what he did today, yes, he was annoyed and irritated with the slow pace at which she was walking and his annoyance made him impatient enough to do what he did. He picked her up in his arms. Yeah in hindsight that was not a good decision on his part, now he is more intimate with the curves of her body, knows the way she feels in his arms, is more aware of her effect on him.

God this woman is messing up big time with him.

If it were only physical attraction at work here, he would not be this tormented, conflicted right now. However, it is not the case here, not anymore. She appeals to him on every level there is - she is everything he wanted and more. She is everything he needed and never knew, not until she came into his life.

He cannot get over the magnanimity of her heart, her selfless love, her strength. She shattered his defenses in a moment last night when she willingly extended her support to parent his son, the child who hates the mere thought of her. He cannot get over her gesture, her resolve to be involved in every aspect of his life. His children are his reason to live and she; she is being the mother he always wished Shagun had been for them.

Heaven knows he wanted to cry then, a corner of his heart did at the joke life and fate played upon him. Hearing her words, a corner of his mind even conjured up the thought - what if he had met her before, if she had borne his kids, she been the only woman in his life ever. So many what ifs... and all for naught, he cannot change things after all. But a part of him couldn't help but wonder what his life might have been had that been the case, he knows without the shot of a doubt, he would have been the happiest man to walk this earth, she would have made him that man.

This woman does not even realize the effect she has on him that he supposes is the worst part of it.  He recently had held her after she had finally started blurting out the truth that she had been careless with his car. He had had a good mind to drill it into her head never ever to touch his baby, but the moment she had hushed after his command, it was upon him that the tables had turned in a swift move. Her proximity had mesmerized him and one look at her lips and he was a goner... if he could have he would have kissed her senseless there and then, but knowing he cannot cross that line, he had reigned himself in.

No woman has drawn him, the way she does and she does not even notice or understand it. Silly woman, so overcome was she by her fear; she did not even realize what happened with him in a split second, why did he suddenly change his tactics.

It would have been easier to resist her if she were any aware of things perhaps, may be because she would purposely make things difficult or easier for him, depending upon where she stands regarding this attraction, but her gullibility is as infuriating as it is endearing.

He had figured marrying her would be hell, he now knows better. He knows now how wrong that was, as hell definitely is this, not what he had earlier figured it would be.  What else could be hell if not this? Being attracted to his own wife, staying under the same roof, in the same room with her and yet, yet having a gulf between them.

Someone up there definitely hates him, he thinks with a laugh.  He must have sinned, and sinned awfully to be tormented like this in this lifetime, first getting married to a woman like Shagun, next losing his son' custody and now this... he is worried for himself, and what fates have planned next for him.

She makes him want to be a better man, a man she deserves, a man she would love

Love... the word is entering his life again!

He is falling for her and falling hard, he might have teased her if she has began falling in love with him today... but the truth is he was laying his cards out in the open in his own way, gauging her reaction to the idea of loving him. Though she had not said a yes, as he expected, but the fact she fumbled and blushed scarlet gave him hope...that if not now, it's a possibility in the future, she isn't wholly adverse to the idea, nor does she contempt it. She is perhaps as lost as he is, she too has had a heartbreak in her past. It is all right he can give her space and time; he needs it as well after all.

He knows it is the only way to go about it.  Being with her, talking to her, watching her smile and laugh, be with Ruhi, knowing she is his and his alone... should be enough for now.  

The only thing he has to do in the meanwhile is stay on guard, remain cautious when around her and act normal while at it. She must not get the slightest idea of what all he has going on in his mind. He does not even want to imagine what would have happened, what she might have said had she caught him watching her sleep that night. She had looked so beautiful, her features relaxed, he hadn't even realized it himself when he forget about waking her up and instead just sat around to look at her, in an unguarded moment.  Those stolen moments of time are his now to cherish.

Wiping his wet body, he once again changes into the nightclothes he had left discarded.

Before going to bed, he decides on getting a cool glass of water and hence heads to the kitchen. After having the drink, he closes the door of the fridge after restoring the bottle in its original place and turns around only to collide into her.

Things will never be easy for him will they be?

Of course, not his mind replies.

How can they be when things never seem to go his way, he had planned mere moments ago to maintain distance from her and now she is in his arms! To stop her fall he had reflexively acted and held onto her waist tightly and pulled her in, as simultaneously her arms grabbed his shoulders tightly so as to not lose her balance, her nails dig into his neck and he winces from the pain.

"Ouch!" he yelps from the pain.

As soon as she is steady on her feet, she is worried about him.

"Sorry Raman. Let me see."

Before he can do anything to stop her, her fingers are on his neck tracing the crescent moons her nails created on his skin.  Even though her touch is mild, he lets out a hiss. She is apologizing profusely and he once again finds himself engulfed in the flames of his desire, as her touch sets him on fire again.

He brusquely removes her hand from his neck and looks daggers at her,

"What is wrong with you? "He asks her with a voice full of annoyance.

"Sorry I didn't mean it Raman, I just didn't realize you would turn around at the wrong moment."

"So this is my fault to now? Great you can never accept your mistakes can you?"

"I already said I am sorry so many times Raman, doesn't it mean I know it was my mistake?"

He lets out a angry sigh at that and shakes his head, closing his eyes. With his anger now under control, he begins once again,

"Well then may I ask what are you doing at this time of the night then? Are you practicing to audition for the part of some ghost or something with your hair open like that and all?"

"What? No.  Seriously, how do you come up with these bizarre thoughts anyways?"

"The company I keep inspires me always, now done with your questioning, so answer me."

She makes a face at that, this man cannot stop with his retorts and taunts even in the middle of the night.

"I was coming to check on you, you ungrateful man."

"Me?" he clearly had not expected that answer from her.

"Yes you, you had been gone a long time from the room I wondered if there is something wrong with you, if you are sick or something or may be tensed with some problem."

When he realizes she knows he had been absent for a while, he is immediately on guard and worried if she knows of his activities but as she completes, he cant help but feel a little giddy and happy that she is so concerned for him.

"I.. I haven't been gone all that long just a while, and no nothing is wrong with me."

"I heard the door close Raman and saw the time on my mobile, and went back to sleep, but I got thirsty so got up once again and saw you were still gone and you left almost half an hour ago Raman. It got me worried."

He cannot help himself when she gets adorable like that, and so is back to teasing her again.

"Oh worried about me now are you?"

With a glint of mischief in his eyes he advances towards her as she backs off, her face having the same adorable confused look it had in the morning at his actions.

"I... I thought you could be sick." She stammers nervously.

Before she knows it, her back collides with the platform on the kitchen and as soon as that happens, he closes in on her. His arms go around her and he places them on the granite.  He leans in close to her, their faces inches apart, his eyes carrying an unseen look in them, one that seems almost feral to her.  She can't help but find she is sweating, her heart is thundering, her pulse rapid and she looks down.

With the gentles of touch, he places a finger under her chin and makes her look him in his eyes,

"Are you positively sure you are not in love with me?" he asks the question in a husky whisper.

Her eyes widen at his impertinence, and she tries to push him away but he manages to grab her hands before she could so much as move him an inch.

He comes close to her now, closer than before, and repeats his question.

"Are you sure you are not in love with me Ishita?"

She gulps down before replying to him in a whisper, her mouth dry and her breathing shallow, as she finds herself affected by his proximity. He has never done this, been this insolent or direct with her, not until today nor has he behaved the way he is doing now.

"No, I am not in love with you."

She replies and is oddly proud of herself as she managed to do so without fumbling the least.

He stares at her for a while and just when she thinks perhaps, he might now let go of her, he brings his face closer to her, she closes her eyes on instinct at the move and is hence pleasantly surprised when she finds his hot breath on her ear and his voice gravelly and soft whispering to her,

"Then why do you keep worrying about me hmm?"

He turns his face around after that and looks her in the eye, she does not know why she says it but she speaks the first words that come to her.

"Because of the same reason you keep on worrying about me."

He quirks an eyebrow at that, and has a smirk on his face that infuriates her for some reason.  

"Oh yeah and what may I know is that reason as per you?"

"I am Ruhi' mother and you are her dad."

"Is that all there is between us?"

"Of course what else could be?"

"You tell me, you are the one falling in love with me after all."

She has had enough of his cheek and so haughtily replies,

"Is that so? I was thinking it's the other way around Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, you are the one who is falling for me."

He has to laugh at that, oh so she is finally stepping up, somehow he likes that he can rile up the always cool and composed Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla, get under her skin.

"Oh and what makes you say that?"

"A lot of things." She says confidently.

"Name one."

"The slack jaw look you always have whenever I am dressed."

"That isn't being in love dearest wife... that's a different thing, a man checks out lots of women, he doesn't fall in love with all of them now does he?"

"No, but only a man in love notices little things, like last night you noticed how a lock of my hair was astray in the party and tucked it in."

"And only a woman in love tries to mark her territory, don't think I didn't understand what made you keep your hand on my shoulder immediately after that. you were marking me." He says proudly.

"I played along, just like you asked me too, in case you are forgetting things."

"Okay, but your tears this morning weren't a part of any play."

"I already told you, you held my hand way too tight it hurt me."

"And you noticed my absence right now? Explain that."

"I already did, and please... you worry about me too, that's why you rushed to my clinic today."

"A serial killer on the loose, a wife gone with a man who matches the description of the said killer, any normal man would do what I did."

"Threaten her old friend?"

"I didn't know it was your friend alright. How could I have the stupid watchman just told me you went with a man in a hoodie, how could I have known you were safe."

"You think I would go along with a perfect stranger at night?'

"To help someone, yeah you would do something so stupid."

She laughs at that, even in his anger this man shows how well he knows her and worries about her,

"Sid is my old friend, and a huge movie star, he doesn't like being recognized all the time so the hood Raman.  Besides he had a really bad toothache so he called me up, as a friend and doctor, even came to pick me up when I told him it could take me a while to reach the clinic since I have a shoe bite and can't drive because it hurts my feet and would need to catch a rickshaw."

"You could have informed someone, anyone about your whereabouts though."

"Concerned is someone?"

"About you, are you kidding me no ways. You can even scare a serial killer with your lectures."

"Hmm, I can see that. You aren't concerned about me, in fact you weren't even jealous in the least when Sid hugged me goodbye, and it was probably my imagination that you looked so angry and then had this murderous expressions on your face when you drove me back home."

"I was not jealous."

"That's what I said too, didn't I?" she says coyly.

"Whatever." He finally lets go off her hand and backs off.

As she notices the retreating figure of her husband, she cannot help but have a smile on her face.

Something though does not sit right with her and she heads to the bathroom to confirm her doubts.

Her queries are answered when she notices the wet floor, and then touches her husband' wet towel by the sink.

So it had not been her mistake, she had smelled fresh soap on his skin.

On inspecting the geyser, she finds it cool to touch and her eyes widen as she connects the dots.

Her husband was taking a cold shower in the middle of the night.

Somehow she walks back to her room and finds her daughter sleeping cocooned in her father' arms and takes her place on the bed.

She looks at her husband, notices his breathing is even, and finds him sleeping.

Overcome by exhaustion her mind and body lose the battle against sleep as her eyes close after a while, only for her husband to invade her dreams, their encounter in the kitchen replayed on her mind, only with a slight change in things. In her dreams, when he closes the distance between them he seals her lips with his and later carries her back  to their room in his arms,  much like he did earlier in the day only this time around he places her on their bed and sinks into her loving embrace.

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u Anni :)
was waiting for this

reserved:)

Wow Simply Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
n ur quotes too yaar. They are always so apt⭐️
Even if it was bit different from ur other stories it still had ur soul in it.
You addressed the subject of desire n passion so beautifully. Loved it.The way u describe the on-going emotions n feelings of character so clearly that I as a reader feel connected to them instantly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved how u maintained connectivity with not only whats going on show but also what u have mentioned in earlier OS. Like, Ruhi's conception, New Ek viliian promo, or Raman carrying Ishu.

She is silly and intelligent, loving and objective, innocent and courageous, jovial and sensitive all at once. She is a box full of contradictions and he cannot help it, something about her makes it impossible for him to pull away try as he might.

He had hated her initially or rather it would be accurate for him to say he had hated that pretty face of hers. For him beauty was a sure shot guarantee of lies and betrayal, greed and manipulation before he began to discover her, understand her.

Now he knows, not all beautiful faces conceal behind them hideous hearts and cruel intentions.  Some faces he has come to discover are merely a reflection of the beauty within, like hers - for she is undoubtedly beautiful inside and out. Her face is only a fraction of the beauty of her heart and soul. The woman who loves his child so, who made him understand his mistakes and bridged the gap between his daughter and him, who has always been there for his family is infinitely more beautiful on the inside than she is on the surface.

He knows he cannot have her, but how can he stop himself from wanting her?

@bold: Loved how he described her here n also that he hated her initially coz he found her beautiful n then after knowing her n understanding her he found her beauty is reflection of her inner beautyπŸ‘
Their conversation was awesome.
n then jagga jasoos Ishu went in bathroom to investigate what her hubby was doingπŸ˜†
n what's more amazing  was the way u ended it Ishu dreaming abt Raman like how Raman was dreaming abt her in beginning.☺️

Once again Beautifully written Anni 
Thanks n a big πŸ€—

Edited by shalu79 - 9 years ago
happenstance thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res 😳

Edited-

Aani!! After reading this I was actually lost for words. You have a beautiful way with words but in this OS honestly you took it up another notch. The way you conveyed the 'physical' aspect of his turmoil and confusion is amazing.

Within reading the first sentence I knew we were treading on slightly new territory (as a reader). I absolutely adored the way you entwined physical and emotional so well.

I also noticed lol our penchance for a whispering Raman being ever present here! Aani this is to date one of my favourite pieces of your work.

I will stop gushing like phangirl now lol, but as we enter into this new IshRa phase on screen I hope we get our whisperer in full action! Edited by happenstance - 9 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited:

Personally, I think this Os is brilliantly created as it's revealed Raman's dark and confusing subconscious thoughts and emotions he felt toward his beautiful wife which he will never admit to anyone or to himself.

His thoughts and emotions are beautifully summarised in your Os. The urge he felt toward his wife in emotionally and physically way. He wanted more. He wanted a wife along with her being the mother of his beloved daughter. But didn't know to how tell her all this, since at the moment Raman is not very good at revealing his feeling, he is very guarded man mainly because of his bitter past. It will be interesting to see how the CV will portray Raman admitting to Ishita that he love her.

I do genuinely love the conversation between the husband and wife particularly the way he very boldly confront her of having feeling for him. Their banter and witty comeback dialogue sounded exactly like Raman and Ishita.

Thanks for treating us a wonderful Os. 😊

Edited by CharmGal - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aaah...THISSS...wht shall i say...one of ur BEST OS yaar...lik alwz i could FEEL INTENSE PASSIONATE TENSION b/w them...i LOVED LOVED how Ishita also FINALLY played along just lik her ace player husband-Raman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

n i loved the CONNECTION b/w beginning n ending...both dreamin abt each other,yet hvin MU tht other one is not ready..

the title is TRULY APT..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
☺️Awesomely written...passionate and romantic!
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for the pm anni

am again just faint to read your write up. just loved the depth you have given to words and real life incidents.

loved your description of ruhi s sleeping position with ishita. oopies just after that  I realized and i just rolled my eyes to see your subtle hints to indicate his physical basic instincts  that i feel very very normal and realistic. but still he is gentle man πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

"Desire in men is a hunger; in women, only an appetite" - Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960.

^^^  this is what makes me feel can be apt for such beautiful description i have ever ever read . thanks to vanny for searching apt what i asked her to find for my thoughts for your write up
even i wanted some privacy and night time to read it ☺️

omg hatred for shagun made hate to each woman and how much ishita is powerful to break this wall and taking advantage of woman you reminded me their initial ishra scene in night when ruhi got expire dated cough syrup. that day i felt really bad for him so so bad for him he was giving her money in drunk condition about to faint after seeing shagun removed ring as his gift just to wear expensive ring by ashok   why would not he think of all women like that after seeing this

he got basic relief  with shagun but din get mental relief with her that he got with ishita and he wants basic relief too in her

Heaven knows he wanted to cry then, a corner of his heart did at the joke life and fate played upon him. Hearing her words, a corner of his mind even conjured up the thought - what if he had met her before, if she had borne his kids, she been the only woman in his life ever.

but knowing he cannot cross that line, he had reigned himself in, he does not want to force himself to his wife then he would not defo take advantage of any another woman's needs.

mind blowing ishita is matching him every angle. she knew he was not there and he was thanking god that raging would not let her awake 😲 
amazing her smartness checking geyser to smell cold shower incident😲  i applause you for this subtle jagga jassos hint πŸ‘

breathing is even, and finds him sleeping. >> she realizes he has relieved 😳  but she herself is feeling tension in "south" lmaooo
Edited by ZenerDiode - 9 years ago
Indian_Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ufff! *Fans myself*

Aani...Kya baat...Kya baat! I loved the whole idea of the OS, Raman being overcome by a bout of desires in the middle of the night following a dirty dream, runs to take a cold shower and reminisce all that he had gone through since his marriage with Shagun! You infact gave a recap of the entire RKB saga in just few paragraphs with such beauty in the words you chose!

Lovvved their conversation in the kitchen! Absolutely paisa vasool for me to read all their encounters put together in a questioning mode and the way they retorted each other was so IshRa like!😊

It was wonderfully written from start to end, but to me the best parts are these: 

//Heaven knows he wanted to cry then, a corner of his heart did at the joke life and fate played upon him. Hearing her words, a corner of his mind even conjured up the thought - what if he had met her before, if she had borne his kids, she been the only woman in his life ever. So many what ifs... and all for naught, he cannot change things after all. But a part of him couldn't help but wonder what his life might have been had that been the case, he knows without the shot of a doubt, he would have been the happiest man to walk this earth, she would have made him that man.

//He had figured marrying her would be hell, he now knows better. He knows now how wrong that was, as hell definitely is this, not what he had earlier figured it would be.  What else could be hell if not this? Being attracted to his own wife, staying under the same roof, in the same room with her and yet, yet having a gulf between them.

Delight to read your OSes always Aani! After reading this, I'm overwhelmed with emotions just like Raman and I just cant find a shower in my office! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by Indian_Isha - 9 years ago
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice Anni!
So sweet and real, impeccably written as always!

Loved it!
Good work and write more. πŸ‘
Edited by SWAN123 - 9 years ago