-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Has she signed any movies?
She did prove a lot with SDR though, won an award even.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
she was.. 🥱🥱 and she is still in all her appearance.. 🥱
over smiley in all shots.. 🤢 I don't know how she won debut/supporting actress award.
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought she was very average in SDR..kind of overrated...though I loved the movie.
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She's so masculine looking; her face is HUGE. What is it that people like about her?
-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

She's so masculine looking; her face is HUGE. What is it that people like about her?

😆

Word Count: 0

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Disappeared

she was.. 🥱🥱 and she is still in all her appearance.. 🥱

over smiley in all shots.. 🤢 I don't know how she won debut/supporting actress award.

+1

Originally posted by: Yankees

+1

You two havejust said ditto of what I came to post here😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She did the Telugu remake of BBB.. It was successful from what I know...

There was news that Adi C had big plans for her and had therefore told her not to take up any other projects outside, but apart from Fan, in which she was rumoured to be in, there are neither any speculations or confirmations regarding her.

I wonder whether Adi C really has some big plans for her or has dumped her like Sasha, Rhea chakraborty, and others from YRF talent, whom they dont really give any movies.
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

She did the Telugu remake of BBB.. It was successful from what I know...

There was news that Adi C had big plans for her and had therefore told her not to take up any other projects outside, but apart from Fan, in which she was rumoured to be in, there are neither any speculations or confirmations regarding her.

I wonder whether Adi C really has some big plans for her or has dumped her like Sasha, Rhea chakraborty, and others from YRF talent, whom they dont really give any movies.

Actually it was a Tamil remake (Aaha Kalyanam)...and from what I learnt from people who saw the film..it was an average film and it didn't have the amazing feel the BBB had..she was very dull in the film it seems and her lipsync was bad but the hero (Nani) was amazing...that's what even I thought from tbe trailer and some randkm scenes I saw...The film definitely did not have the BBB feel.
-koiza- thumbnail
🤣

Word Count: 0

BadmashBasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just really hope she's not in any YRF/SRK starrers. She would be too young for him and she is just too masculine looking. Seriously do not understand her appeal at all. What was Aditya Chopra smoking when he cast her in SDR?