Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya.91

legends like madhuri deserves the limelight by all means, but manish,s praises r also funny the way he always used to chew on madz, pallu πŸ˜†

kapil is a fab comedian, and manish is also very very funny, but he is one or 2 notches higher then kapil in hosting skills.

she deserves it yes...but not by compromising on others..don't mean to offend but the young generation like teen who watch the show don't know her...I had to show some pics of hers to my 15 yr old cousin..m not against her or anything but MD is treated way to royally...all the guest coming in and praising her so much n all..it really seems scripted
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

she deserves it yes...but not by compromising on others..don't mean to offend but the young generation like teen who watch the show don't know her...I had to show some pics of hers to my 15 yr old cousin..m not against her or anything but MD is treated way to royally...all the guest coming in and praising her so much n all..it really seems scripted

thanks for sharing  )   but trust me all of my nephew n nieces between ages 9 and 17 r great fans of madhuri..reason being i made sure to let them watch all the good movies of madz at my 200 inch projector screen in my bedroom...πŸ˜†they love to enjoy her movies, i m an alltime fan of madhuri.

i guess the praise is not for her beauty but for the kind of person she is... she is a role model for me when it comes how to carry myself and handle others around me. so balanced graceful and poised person she is.
see, even i ended up praising her   πŸ˜†
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing ) but trust me all of my nephew n nieces between ages 9 and 17 r great fans of madhuri..reason being i made sure to let them watch all the good movies of madz at my 200 inch projector screen in my bedroom...πŸ˜†they love to enjoy her movies, i m an alltime fan of madhuri.

i guess the praise is not for her beauty but for the kind of person she is... she is a role model for me when it comes how to carry myself and handle others around me. so balanced graceful and poised person she is.
see, even i ended up praising her πŸ˜†

as I said I hav nothing against her I haven't watched her movies..so I don't like or dislike her...but she did set a bench mark once upon a time..so tat goes without saying that she is a big star..but I'll still stand by the fact that many teens nowadays don't know abt her...anyways the only thing irking me is all the praises really seem fake atleast when these celeb as guests do it...be it saif or Akshay..their just faking it that's what I feel
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I'm definitely relived to see her getting replaced...!!
No offence to DD or her fans...!!

But I wish even Ranvir would have got replaced..!!
I liked him as a contestant in KKK, funny kind  but not as a host here..!

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaj me uper asma niche πŸ₯³
finally DD ki fatichar hosting se chutkara mila 🀒 πŸ₯³ Edited by DhinchakGundi - 9 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for sharing  )   but trust me all of my nephew n nieces between ages 9 and 17 r great fans of madhuri..reason being i made sure to let them watch all the good movies of madz at my 200 inch projector screen in my bedroom...πŸ˜†they love to enjoy her movies, i m an alltime fan of madhuri.

see, even i ended up praising her   πŸ˜†

@Tanya, Madhuri ji khud hi ek taarif hai! She's the epitome of everything great! β­οΈ
I don't think the praises are any fake! Because most of the celebs even outside JDJ said Madz is their role model. She made such a big impact on Bollywood that it's still so refreshing...no one comes closer to that EVEN NOW! πŸ‘
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOL I m happy Colors Tv kicked her on Right time else poor ppl will tolerate her till whole season she is really sucks as a host 😡 it was not comedy circus show anyways...πŸ˜†
#Happiness is Seeing DD replaced on Right time ...πŸ₯³
if sm ppl cant tolerate my comments ignore it 😳
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes,
 Everyone wants the best 
Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
aye chal