tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Return.Of.Evil

Finally Crap hosting ended. waiting fr manish

me too, eagerly.   
KT.rocks thumbnail
Drashti was best whatever she do whether its anchoring or acting. She s a decent actress and very humble person..what i feel that she atleast tried. I am a constant watcher of jhalak and i think manish really fits into the anchoring part..we were so use to see him wat u think ranveer shuld also be replaced . Bharti or kapil shuld be cnsidered .
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next month her show Madhubala also going to off air (somewhere i read it. ) poor, Drashti. Bahut paka liya hume usne.
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lenient

Next month her show Madhubala also going to off air (somewhere i read it. ) poor, Drashti. Bahut paka liya hume usne.

drashti se ziyada hum sub ko pakaya hai drashti kay ... ahem ahem..well, jaane do..yeh bara hee khatarnaak forum hai, zara zara si baat par shikayat lagg jati hai  ðŸ˜†

but i hope keh mera adhoora comment has been understood by all   ðŸ˜‰

Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

drashti se ziyada hum sub ko pakaya hai drashti kay ... ahem ahem..well, jaane do..yeh bara hee khatarnaak forum hai, zara zara si baat par shikayat lagg jati hai 😆

but i hope keh mera adhoora comment has been understood by all 😉

hahaha. Very well we hv understood what u indirectly said.. Her . . . Are so complaining that they cant tolerate even C of Criticism abt Drashti. Dunno what will happen when we go on to Bash her. Btw, Tanya ji, i m luking forward to see Drashti as Contestant in next Season of BB. It will be fun to watch her. 🤣
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lenient

hahaha. Very well we hv understood what u indirectly said.. Her . . . Are so complaining that they cant tolerate even C of Criticism abt Drashti. Dunno what will happen when we go on to Bash her. Btw, Tanya ji, i m luking forward to see Drashti as Contestant in next Season of BB. It will be fun to watch her. 🤣

hum dono kitnay cool aur dashing log hain, kiyun ki humari post dashes se bhari hui hai, well what to do, majboori ka naam shukriya  ðŸ˜†

if she ended up doing biggboss, i am sure she will be the most boring contestant, but will endup being the winner... and we all know the reason... afterall she is a princess 😉 
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Very much happy 
That 9% voted is from observing DDians ðŸ¤£
bebo2050 thumbnail
I am glad the hosting by her was pathetic , they should remove ranvir also he's not any great .And the best part is MANISH PAUL is back !! 
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

Very much happy 

That 9% voted is from observing DDians ðŸ¤£

lol @ observing   ðŸ˜†