ll ~Embrace~ A ZaYa OS ll

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi my lovelies πŸ€— So I'm back after a long time with a ZaYa OS, hope everyone is loving Beintehaa and ZaYa as much as I am. Here is a short romantic OS on our lovely couple, just because I am already missing their romance in between all this beedi drama πŸ˜†

Enjoy and pretty please leave feedbacks/Suggestions!

Embrace- A ZaYa OS ❀️

As Zain woke up late today he decided to do some of his daily exercises in the room.

Aliya was nowhere to be seen, as usual, helping his mom and Chand Jaan prepare breakfast.

Being Saturday, at least today he thought he would have the pleasure of seeing his beautiful wife early in the morning but, when was luck ever on his side when it came to romancing his wife, he thought disheartened.

Zain was almost done as he was on his last rep of push-ups when he heard Aliya approaching their room, her chiming anklets always making him aware of her whereabouts.

Aliya entered the room with an aroma of deliciousness coming from the tray she carried.

"Zain, why aren't you dressed yet?" Aliya questioned as she saw Zain splayed on the floor.

Zain raised an eyebrow in questioning, "Malika-E-Zain, its Saturday if you forgot and if you don't want your Shohar home then it's fine I'll leave" he said dramatically rolling over.

Aliya caught how he turned his head slightly to observe her reaction. She chuckled to herself, shaking her head.

"Zain, stop being so dramatic, you know that's not what I meant," she said placing the tray on the side table.

"Oh really, then what'd you mean?" he asked while continuing his push-ups.

Aliya came around and sat at the edge of the bed next to where Zain was doing his push-ups.

"Zain, you forgot, you promised to take me shopping today and spend some quality time with me," she pouted, thinking back to how he woke up early everyday for the past two weeks and came home late.

"Oh so you're trying to kill two birds with one stone huh?" Zain asked.

Aliya raised an eyebrow in question.

"You want to spend time with me just so you could just shop" he questioned lying on his stomach.

"Uff, here I am talking to you about spending time with you and all you want to do is kit kit, fine, then I'd rather not go anywhere." Aliya said huffing and getting up.

Zain chuckled seeing how easily she gets riled up, even when he's joking with her, so just to push her buttons a bit more he asked, "Princess you've been moody lately, is it that time of the month?"

In response Aliya chucked a pillow at Zain, hitting him square in the face.

"Ow, I'll take that as a yes then," he said laughing.

"Not funny Zain, now stop being childish and finish up and have your breakfast before it gets cold." Aliya replied nonchalantly.

Zain realized he might've upset her and felt bad, so he decided to make it up to her.

"Ouch" he yelled.

"Zain!" Aliya yelled dropping the clothes she was putting away and rushed to attend to him.

Leaning down and holding his shoulder she asked if he was okay. Her worry evident on the way her brows creased and her face held pain as if she was the one experiencing it and not him.

Zain loved her concern and the attention she gave him. It always made him feel like the luckiest guy in the world, to have an angel like Aliya as his wife. Life definitely couldn't get any more blessed than it already was he thought.

"Aliya I...I think I'm drained," he said as weakly as possible.

"What?" she asked worried.

"I need energy...from you" he replied smirking.

Aliya blushed and lightly pushed him, "There's always some nautanki ideas roaming around in that big head of yours."

She proceeded to get up seeing as he was fine but Zain was having none of that.

He quickly pulled her down on her back and straddled her.

Aliya gasped in surprise at how besharm her husband was. She pushed both of his shoulders to get him off of her but as Zain was stubborn her efforts went futile.

"Zain! What are you doing? What if someone comes in?" Aliya said fearfully, gulping down her nervousness and excitement. She couldn't deny that this was the most contact and communication they have had in a while and she was enjoying the most of it.

"So is it an objection that I'm doing something or that someone might come in and see us, huh, Malika-E-Zain." Zain questioned with a big grin plastered on his face.

Aliya's face was beet red as Zain started chuckling at her shyness, his wife being cute beyond words to describe.

"Zain" she whined turning her face to the side.

Zain lowered himself and whispered huskily in her ear, "You look even more cute when you shy away, did you know?"

In response Aliya shivered, Zain knowing his proximity affected her, which only elated his heart and made it swell up with love for the angel beneath him, hidden safely in his arms.

"And I love the way you shiver when I so as slightly touch you" he said grazing his nose along Aliya's delicate crimson cheek.

"How your breath hitches, your eyes close, and your lips quiver every time I kiss you," he said huskily placing a light kiss at the corner of her mouth.

Aliya scrunched his tee with her hands and pulled at it, "How you always unknowingly inch me closer to you" Zain continued, lowering himself even further but being aware of keeping his weight off her.

Aliya slowly turned her gaze towards Zain and looked up at him. Her hazel eyes gazing up at him as if it was going to be her last time seeing him. Her trying to memorize every detail of his face.

She looked into his honey colored eyes, seeing the depth of his love for her, which penetrated through her body and soul, warming her insides just as the sun does on a cold winter day.

"How you always look at me as if being in my embrace is the safest place on this universe," he lightly whispered.

Aliya slowly bought her dainty hands up and cupped his face; she smiled as he closed his eyes and leaned into her hands, him reveling from the warmth and solace it provided him.

Aliya spoke softly, "I'd rather be in your embrace than anywhere else in the universe."

Zain's face lite up as if he'd won the lottery and in a sense he did because only the fortunate could ever be blessed with a wife like his Aliya, and he reveled in the fact that she was all his forever, till the end of time and beyond.

"And never will I let you out of my embrace" he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Aliya!" Shazia screeched.

Zain jumped aside startled, "damn it" he cursed under his breath.

Aliya laughed seeing Zain jump away so quickly.

"Itni jaldi chordiya?" she asked giggling.

Zain smirked and advanced towards her.

Aliya quickly dodged him and ran away.

"Aliya" he whined.

"Nope Zain Abdullah, we're putting a halt to you romance express, and spending time shopping and outside." She stated as a matter of fact.

"But...but..." Zain stuttered at his unfulfilled romance.

"No means no Zain, now let me go inquire what Shazia bhabi wants, who knows maybe she'd want to come along with us" Aliya exclaimed.

"Ahhh" she screamed running out the room seeing as Zain came running towards her.

"You had better not Aliya Zain Abdullah or else" Zain shouted threatening her, while Aliya laughed and stuck her tongue out at him and ran downstairs.

You all probably know the drill.

Don't run away, please do leave feedback 😊

My other work:

Good Morning Mr. & Mrs. Abdullah: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3901874

Our Baby: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3931996

Seriously, I'm in Love-Zain: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3934319

And then He Kissed Me: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3937046

My Light, at the End of the Tunnel: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/102711791

Love,

Marci ❀️

Edited by Marci - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Freaking Awesome OS Marci Di 😊 Thanks fr pm πŸ˜‰ Pls do write more on Zaya & pm Me πŸ˜ƒ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back.its really beautiful and romantic os.miss u'r writing.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I Loved It!!! It was so well written and it totally created that atmosphere. I hope we get something like this in the show one day.☺️ It's been a while we haven't seen Zain exercised.πŸ˜†
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh! I luv this os! In fact I luv everything abt it! I luvd the way zain spoke to her. Trust shazia to break in at that moment.πŸ˜†
Gr8 job done with the os yaar! One of the best ones I've read on zaya, keep writing! :)
Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS!!! I love it!!! πŸ‘
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm os
Loved it
Very nicely written
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS πŸ‘ loved how u wrote it, ZaYa are so adorable trust shazia to ruin their momentsπŸ˜†
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved every bit of it... Ossummm 😊
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

welcome back.its really beautiful and romantic os.miss u'r writing.

Aww thanks for reading dear!